9

*i apologize to everyone who had already read this chapter without the trigger warning. i was stupid when i wrote this and didn't think about that*

trigger warning; rape

Madison's POV

"Hey Gray!" I said as I walked into the Dolan household.

"Hey Mads. What's up girl?" He said, pulling me into a hug.

"Nothing much. So, what do you guys need help with?" I asked, putting down my bag.

"Well, you could just bring the food outside. The table is already set up. Thank you so much Madi." he smiled.

I smiled back. "Anytime."

After laying in Grayson's bed for what seemed like years, I finally heard voices outside. I ran to his window and rushed him out the room to get the door.

The party started out small, just how Grayson had said. Although, many more people started showing up, and before I knew it, drunks and crackheads surrounded the house.

Somewhere around I found the girl I met at the pizza place, and learned her name was Sydney. She now was much more chill and calmed down.

"Cmon Madison, come dance!" she yelled, pulling me from the couch.

"No Sydney, I can't dance for my life." I huffed, sitting back down.

"Please?" she gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I got up and felt a little dizzy. I did have a couple drinks, but I was good at taking alcohol and controlling myself.

I got up and began to dance with Sydney. Bodies surrounding us leaving not much space. Before I knew it, I was being held by a random guy.

He led me upstairs and I immediantly began to regret it.

He pushed me on the bed and I continued to tell him to stop, but he didn't. I eventually began to scream for someone to help.

All of a sudden, the door barged open.

"What the fuck?" The voice said, looking at me naked and screaming.

The perosn immediantly put two and two together and pushed the man against the wall, throwing punches at him.

It reminded me of how Ethan would hurt me.

The man fell to the floor, unconscious, and the other man ran up to me.

"Are you okay?" he said, gently grabbing my shoulders.

I opened my eyes after crying and looked at the man. I almost shrieked when I saw who saved me.

The one and only, Ethan Dolan.

But at this point, I didn't care who it was. I hugged him so tight and cried into his chest. I wanted to stay like this forever, safe in his arms.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't come earlier. I- I heard screaming and I knew it was you. I came as quick as I could." he said, panting.

"It's okay Ethan. You saved me, I should be the one apologizing for causing you this trouble." I looked down.

"No, no, no. You didn't cause any of this. H-here, put this on. I'll take you home." He said as he took off his sweatshirt and gave it to me, leaving him shirtless. I put it on and immediantly smelt his cologne.

I smiled to myself.

He took my hand and led me outside. After getting in his car, it finally hit me.

I had been assaulted, and almost raped.

Tears threatened to come out again, but I didn't let them. Not in front of Ethan.

"Do you want me to stay with you? Just incase." he asked.

"It's fine. Thank you though, Ethan, for everything." I said and smiled.

"My pleasure." he smiled back and drove off.