12

Madison's POV

I woke up and looked around the room. At first, I was confused. I soon remembered what had happened the night before.

I looked over at Ethan and felt some feeling in my stomach.

weird.

He was already awake, and he was looking at me. I sent him a small smile and he winked.

"Hey, do you want me to make breakfast? I can do that for you and Gray." I offered.

"It's alright, I can make breakfast. You deserve it, after all you've done for me." he said.

I nodded my head and walked behind him down the stairs. I saw Grayson sitting at the table and he looked up.

"Uhh, hi Madi.." he said, almost like a question.

"Hey Gray. I um, drove Ethan home last night and stayed." I said, seeing that Grayson was obviously confused as to why I was there.

"Oh, okay." he said, giving Ethan a small smirk, but quickly turning back to his phone.

"Alright. I'm gonna make pancakes. You guys up for that?" Ethan announced, scanning the fridge.

Grayson and I both agreed and I sat at the table. We all made small talk as Ethan made the pancakes.

"Ladies first." Ethan smiled, handing me the pancake. His fingers touched mine as he passed the plate and my stomach did a flip.

I didn't like him, did I?

I shook off the feeling and cut into the pancake. "Oh my gosh Ethan, these are the best ever!" I exclaimed.

I quickly slowed down my eating, scared that Ethan would call me a "fatass".

But he never did.

I smiled as I washed my own plate. I heard quiet giggles and whispers behind me.

Before I could turn around, flour was smashed into my face.

"Ethan!" I shrieked, turning around to see him laughing hard on the floor.

I smirked as I reached into the flour bag, pulling out two handfuls. I put my knees on his arms so he couldn't fight away my hands, I dropped the flour on his face and ruffled it in his hair.

We began to laugh, keeping the position we were in. I soon realized I was straddling him.

Our laughing died down and I looked at him. I smiled before he flipped over so I was under him. He began to tickle me.

"E-ethan! I can't breath!" I managed to get out, while uncontrollably laughing.

He eventually stopped and my breathing was heavy. I looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine.

His hazel eyes looked alive. They looked full of happiness and life. Slowly, he leaned in. The space between us closed as his lips were on mine.

Ethan Dolan kissed me.