16

Ethan's POV

She seemed to be thinking about something after I had opened the door for her. I waited for her to snap out of it before leading her to the swings.

She giggled as I pushed her gently to make her go into the air. She couldn't do it by herself.

It made me remember when we first hung out.

We raced to the swings, Ethan beating me. I took a seat, while he sat on the swing beside me.

We both swung our legs back and forth to start to get some momentum, but I was obviously having trouble.

"Need some help?" Ethan asked, getting off his swing. I nodded.

He gently pushed me, not applying too much force, but just enough to make my swing start to move more.

The memory made me smile. I turned to look at Madison, but she was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked, laughing slightly.

Her face turned red. "Oh, nothing, I was just studying your face." she said. "Oh my gosh, that sounded so weird."

I laughed as I got off my swing and cupped her cheeks. "No, it was cute." I admitted, sending her a wink before taking her hand.

"Where are we going?" she asked curiously.

"You'll see."

Madison's POV

He led me to the woods that came off of the park. I had to admit, I was scared shitless. I held tightly onto Ethan's bicep, as he led me through the woods. We eventually came to an opening and I was shocked.

In front of me stood and beautiful waterfall, and I was surprised I had yet to see this before. My eyes wandered around until they landed on Ethan.

"It's beautiful." I said, still shocked.

"Not as beautiful as you." he admitted, turning to me.

"That was the cheesiest thing you have ever said." I giggled, cupping his cheek.

I gave him a peck on the cheek as I turned around. I began to take off my shirt, leaving me in shorts and my bra. I jumped into the water and turned back to Ethan.

"You coming? The waters perfect!" I yelled back at him.

He shook his head and laughed. "Madison, you are absolutely insane!" he said, taking off his shirt and throwing it into the water.

"Only for you." I flirted, swimming over to him.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips slowly. It was passionate, it was amazing, it was perfect.

It was what felt right.