17

"Madison?" he said as we walked out of the woods. I looked up at him.

"Will you.. oh- oh my gosh. I don't know how to say this." he nervously laughed. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled at him and pecked his lips. "I would love to be."

He grabbed my hand and we walked back to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in, sitting on the warm seat. It was now dark out.

"You wanna crash at my house?" he asked. I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

He laughed a bit. "You tired?" I didn't reply, since I could feel myself falling asleep. He chuckled again and stopped the car.

I could feel him carrying me bridal style to his room. He set me on the bed and took off his shirt. He climbed in next to me and held me in his arms.

"Goodnight, love." he said, kissing my head. I smiled and dug my head into his chest.

"You asked her out? What the fuck!" I heard from downstairs. I recognized Grayson's voice.

"You don't even know what happened!" Ethan yelled back, storming upstairs. He relaxed when he saw that I was awake.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that." he apologized, hugging me. I nodded.

"I think I'm gonna head home. I gotta work on that english project." I laughed a bit, although Ethan looked disappointed.

"Okay. Want me to drive you?" he offered. I nodded again and thanked him.

I thanked him again after I got out of his car. I walked up my steps and wasn't shocked when nobody was home.

I picked out an outfit for tomorrow. After a long weekend, it was time for school again.

I took a quick shower and spent the rest of the day studying and doing homework. I got into my covers and let the warmth put me to sleep.

I woke up and checked my phone. I was definitely going to be late to school, so I texted Ethan and told him not to pick me up.

I grabbed a granola bar and headed outside. Right when I was pulling in, I saw another car pull into the driveway.

My mom.

I ignored it and went to school. Everyone was already in their classes since I was late, so I hurried from my locker to first period.

"Hey." I said quietly to Ethan. He looked up and waved.

"Can I come to your house after school? I need help studying." he said, with a look of hope in his eyes.

I nodded and turned to the teacher, who was writing nonsense on the board.

My day went by quickly and normally. Nobody bothered me like they usually would, and I went to all of my classes with no problems.

Ethan opened the door for me once again and I got into his car. The car ride was filled with whatever was in my playlist.

"Come on." I said, giggling as I grabbed his hand and took him into my house. My smile faded when I realized my mom was here.

"Who the fuck is that?"