3

Madison's POV

"What the fuck Grayson?" I asked, uncontrollably laughing as I looked at his parking job.

"Oh my god this is terrible." He said, shaking his head as he got back into the car to fix his mistake.

Ethan glared at us and got out of the car. He walked up to me.

"Will you shut the fuck up? Your laugh is so goddamn annoying. Nobody gives a shit about you, you're a worthless piece of trash." He spat, pushing me to the ground. My wrist sprung off the concrete and I could feel the blood dripping down my arm.

"Why are you like this?" I said quietly, getting off the ground. Ethan sternly turned around to face me.

"What'd you say?" He spoke, slapping me in the face. "Do not ever talk back, you hear me?" He pushed me again and pivoted on his foot, stepping into the school.

I looked over to Grayson with tears threatening to spill. He engulfed me in a hug and stroked my hair to calm me down. I cried into his chest and we walked into school together.

I opened my locker, praying I wasn't going to be greeted by Ethan again. Thankfully, I wasn't. He was caught up in locking lips with Meredith against his locker.

I walked into first period and leaned back in my chair, zoning out the teacher, and especially zoning out Ethan.

-lunch time-

I walked into the bathroom and opened the door to my usual stall. I closed the toilet seat cover and sat on top, eating my lunch in the squished area.

After finishing, I walked out and began washing my hands. The door swung open and I heard muffled voices and two figures walked in.

Meredith and Ethan.

Except, they were making out.

I gagged in my mouth and quickly dried my hands. I saw Ethan open his eyes a bit to see who was in here, and once he spotted me, he let go of Meredith.

"What the fuck do you think your doing in here?" He spoke, startling me.

"I-I'm sorry. I j-just was washing m-my hands." I stuttered, barely being able to speak.

"Get the fuck out!" He spat in my face, pushing me to the ground. My head hit the sink and I immediantly felt a pounding go through my brain.

"Did I fucking stutter? I said get out!" He yelled again, as I scurried out of the bathroom, holding my head.