Birthday ~ Imagine

Author note:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY JUNE BABYS. I SHALL BE TURNING 18 TOMORROW!!!!
SO I CAN LEGALLY DRINK MY PROBLEMS AWAY. (I don't condone underage or overage? drinking at all) please enjoyed Lanis birthday which I conveniently made the same as mine 😏💜

----

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOWER"
Hobi shouted as he walked into the room where Yoongi and I were currently asleep.
I sat up straight away smiling which couldn't be said for Yoongi who threw his pillow directly at Hobi.
"As much as I love you coming to wish me a happy birthday... did you really need to do it at 4 am?"
He shyly smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed.
"Well I figured we needed to be up in another hour or so to go to rehearsals for the Festa show and Jin made a special breakfast that you need to go and eat" I pinched his cheek and thanked him as he walked out.
"Yoongs are you going to get up?"
I asked getting out from under the covers, turning around to already see him sitting up with messy hair.
"Happy birthday princess"
He shuffled forward wrapping his arms and legs around me.
"Thank you" I looked up to my left to see cheek and kissed it.
"Present now or later?"
"Hmm later. I don't want to keep the others waiting especially Jin I know how hard it is for him right now."
"We just need to show him we're there for him"
He unwrapped his legs allowing me to stand and pull him up.
As I went to walk out Yoongi called.
"I think you're forgetting something" he smirked making me look at confused as he reached under the covers and grabbed my Pj shorts. He threw them at my face and I squinted as I picked them up.

***

We walked out hand in hand as I saw everyone sitting at the table all talking lowly.
Taehyung stood up and immediately ran over hugging me.
"Hey Taetae"
"Happy birthday LanLan"
As I looked up from the hug I saw Jin standing there smiling. Tae and Yoongi released their hold from me allowing me to walk over and hug him.
"You didn't have to do all this"
"I wanted too... happy birthday sweetheart"
"Thank you Jinny"
Taking my seat next to Jungkook and Namjoon we tucked into the collection of waffles and pancakes.

"SPRINKLES!"

Jungkook and I called out as Jin placed a bowl of whipped cream and sprinkles down.
"No matter how old they get they're still children" Namjoon laughed as he watched me and Jungkook pile our waffles up with the condiments.
"They're our children" Jin correct as he smiled fondly at everyone enjoying themselves.

***

After eating and taking a birthday picture together we all went off to go get ready for rehearsals.
"Lani I have half your present now"
Yoongi said walking out with a bag. I smiled as I took it the bag and removing the tissue paper
"Ones for you ones for me" he eagerly waited for my response as I took the items out of the shiny bag.

 I smiled as I took it the bag and removing the tissue paper"Ones for you ones for me" he eagerly waited for my response as I took the items out of the shiny bag