GOT7 ~ Interaction

~ 3rd PoV ~

"Bambam is it true your a big fan of another idol" the mc said smiling. Bambam looked down embarrassed whilst the other guys teased him. "It's true" Jackson said nudging Bambam playfully. "Who is the idol?" the mc smirked knowing full well who it was. Bambam smiled after a sudden burst of confidence "Lani from BTS".

~ Lani PoV ~

It was a casual day so you wore your causal clothes onto the set

It was a casual day so you wore your causal clothes onto the set. Your stylist said you looked great and just did your hair and makeup.
As you sat in your dressing room watching the interview with Got7 you smiled at Bambams comment. You were immediately escorted to the stage to surprise them.
You snuck up behind them until Jackson saw you in the corner of his eye and screamed making everyone else freak out. You and the Mc were laughing your heads off you walked over to the Mc taking a seat next to him. You introduced yourself and all the confidence BamBam once had was gone. "Since Bambam is a big fan why don't you show him a dance" you nodded your head and walked over to the Center of the floor. Before beginning you turned to him offering your hand. "Your a big fan so why not dance with me" he looked at you wide eyed before taking your hand. The music started and the chorus to Spring day came on and you both danced perfectly in sync.
After dancing to a few other songs with some being from girl groups you said goodbye and left the boys to carry on with their interview. You waited until the show was over and went to get some food that they had just put out. On the way back you ran into Jackson where he invited you and the rest of Bts to visit them sometime especially since Bambam wants to talk to you. You wrote down your number and told Jackson to give it to Bambam. That night your phone blew up with messages and the guys got suspicious and you would have to run away with your phone as they kept trying to see who it was.