Secret santa ~ Request

@RoseYeliah Thank you for requesting ♥️Kind of mature but not if ya get what I mean

Kind of mature but not if ya get what I mean

———

You all sat around a big table with wrapped presents in front of you. You sat on Yoongis lap so you could all fit on camera. "How are we doing this?" You looked at the presents that were wrapped up nice and neat by staff so no one could tell who got what. "Why don't we just pick a parcel and take turns unwrapping them" Namjoon said. Tae immediately pointed at the big one. "I want that one".
"I think we should see who else wants it. Lani, ladies first" You looked at the presents and chose the second to biggest one, leaving the big one for Tae. Everyone took turns in picking there's until everyone had one in front of them.

"Lani open yours" Yoongi said squeezing one of your thighs, but luckily the camera didn't show that on screen. You carefully unwrapped it and saw a bunch of sweets and food. "Food! Omg I love it" You couldn't contain your happiness and wiggled around making Yoongi quickly places his hands on your hips to stop you. You quickly realised why he got you to stop moving and froze before thinking of something to say. "Thank you Jin, I love it"
"Ya how did you know it was me?"
".... I mean it wasn't hard" you looked behind at Yoongi and smiled you knew he got your little joke and smirked back. "Jungkook why don't you go next" Tae said encouraging Jungkook to open his present.

As the Live came to an end you all wished everyone a merry Christmas and you and the maknae line sung a little song to end it off.
"Bye, Merry Christmas" you waved at the camera before the live ended. "Good job guys you can go home and enjoy Christmas" your managers said. You all collected your stuff and put on your coats. Yoongi walked over grabbing your hand and carried your bag to the van. When you got back to the dorm you all got changed into your Pjs or sweats and met in the living room ready to watch a Christmas film. Usually you would sit in front of the tv with Tae and look up entranced at the screen but this time you joined Yoongi on the sofa and placed a blanket over the both of you intertwining your hands underneath. Leaning your head on his arm.
"Princess?"
"Yea?"
"Merry Christmas"
"Merry Christmas Oppa"