Jungkook ~ Wedding series

"Jinsoo" I called out as I put my coat on and walked into the living room to see my baby boy sitting on the sofa with Jin. "Cutie, we need to go. Say bye to uncle Jin"
He pouted just like his dad and waved bye to Jin as he climbed off the sofa and waddled over to me. I knelt down and squished his cheeks giving him a kiss. "Are we seeing Appa?"

I nodded my head and he grinned clapping his hands. After placing on his coat and shoes we were ready to leave.

 After placing on his coat and shoes we were ready to leave

"Lani be careful" Jin walked over hugging me. "I'm only driving to the studio..."
"I know but if anything happens to any one of you even if it's a scratch. Jungkook will murder me"
"Il be careful" I reassured him with a smile before taking Jinsoo's hand. As I was putting Jinsoo in his car seat I heard footsteps coming closer so I turned around and Jin was standing there with his coat on. "Il drive you"
"What? Why?"
"Cause I want to" at this stage I wasn't going to argue with him so I handed over the keys.

***

"Are you sure you're not coming in?"
"I did my vocals yesterday. I'm just going to relax and play some games at the apartment" I nodded my head and lifted Jinsoo up "Thank you for driving me. Drive back safely" we both waved bye before walking into the studio.

"Morning Jihee," I said as I walked into the lounge area she quickly turned around shocked to see me. "I thought you had the week off?"
"I do but Namjoon wants me to do some backing vocals for the album. Is Jungkook here?" She smiled and nodded pointing to the dance studio.
I walked behind Jinsoo as he excitedly ran to the door. I opened the door and saw Jungkooks face light up in the mirror. He quickly bent down allowing Jinsoo to run into his arms.
I smiled warmly at the two as they embraced.
Once they let go Jinsoo walked over to Hobi and Jimin who played with him. Kookie walked over and smiled into a kiss that he planted on my lips. "How is the most beautiful girl in the world"
"Jin? Yeah, he is good he drove me over here" I pulled a smug face as that joke never gets old to me... but for Jungkook it was just a way to annoy him. "I'm good too are we still going out tonight?"
"Of course the boys said they are okay to babysit still and I want to make tonight special. Since it's been so long"
I intertwined our hands and got on my tiptoes pulling big puppy dog eyes "where are we going?"
"Secret"
"Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee"
"Nope"
"Kookie" I pouted
"Lani" he pouted back
"If you tell me il do something for you" Jungkooks face immediately reddened as
I whispered that into his ear, a smile plastered on my face.
"Lani..... why do you do this to me" he ran a hand through his hair flustered.
"Jungkookie I think you need to go sort something out" I smirked at him as he quickly looked down. "You did this. You help me"
I shook my head causing him to quickly grab my hand and pull me out of the room.
"We will be back in a bit" I called to the boys who were still messing around.

WARNING:
SMALL/MINUET SMUT SCENE. INNOCENT CHILDREN KEEP SCROLLING TILL YOU SEE ME SHOUTING AGAIN.