Baby Series ~ Worldwide gorgeous

You walked out of the shower rubbing your hair with the towel and looked at the pregnancy test that laid on the side with a positive result. You smiled to yourself and finished off drying your body. Opening the door you could smell food being cooked, you threw on Jin's oversized hoodie and some underwear. You placed the pregnancy test in a pink box that you wanted to store memory's in and wrapped a bow around it. You quickly slid it under the bed And followed the smell all the way to the kitchen, where Jin was making pancakes. "Mmmm I love pancakes" you walked over to him and backhugged him with your face squashed against his back.

You sat down at the breakfast bar and admired Jin from afar. "What did I do to deserve such a handsome man?". You said causing him to get flustered and smile shyly, you loved to compliment Jin cause his reactions were always priceless.

"So I know your birthday isn't for a few days but I really want to give you one of your presents now" you quickly ran out and came back with the pink box

"Shouldn't I Wait?"
You shook your head "nooooo please open it"
He placed the pancakes on the plates and came around to the breakfast bar. "Okay i'll open it. Thank you" he kissed your cheek and you eagerly waited for him to open it. When he opened the lid he was met with loads of tissue paper. "Lani are you just prancki-"
He put his hand in the box moving it underneath all of the tissue paper and picked up your pregnancy test.
"Happy birthday Jinnie"

A wide eyed Jin looked at you, you couldn't tell if he was happy or sad so you just kind of sat there waiting for an indication to which one it was. You was soon told what one it was when tears started to slide down his cheeks and he had a big smile on his face. You wiped off the tears and leaned into kiss him. "I've never loved someone so much in my entire life than I have loved you" he placed his big BUT BEAUTIFUL hands on your cheeks. "I love you too" you said through squished cheeks.

 "I love you too" you said through squished cheeks

———

You decided to tell Army about your pregnancy extremely early on as you wanted them to experience the journey as well. But also because you and Jin were to excited to keep it a secret.