BTS + ARMY = FAMILY

"Army I can't express how much love I have for you" you say causing them to cheer. "Even though I joined the group late you guys supported me and welcomed me with open arms.... As many of you know I came from a abusive family where I would cry every day. I felt like I had no family". You say tearing up, you take out your ear piece and wipe your tears away with your sleeve. "But when I joined Bts I felt like I had a family, the boys support me through everything and care for me like a little sister. But army you are my family as well, even though I don't get to speak to you all face to face you stand by me and care for me, love me and I couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you for welcoming me into the family. Kasamida" you bow and let your tears fall. The boys all run over and give you a group hug. When they let go they move onto Namjoon so he could wrap things up but he carried on hugging you letting you cry into his chest.
"Army before we go on I also want to say thank you for welcoming Lani into the family. We understand it was difficult to accept her at first but you grew to love her just like we did." All the fans awwww at everything you and Namjoon said and most of the guys had cried at your speech.