Mystic messenger ~ Request

As soon as someone requested this I knew my idea and immediately wrote it down. Mystic messenger messed me up I did every single route apart from V's and let me tell you 707s route got me right in the heart 😭 anyway enjoy 😊

ALSO WATTPAD GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP DELETING MY STORYS 🙃

———

"Look at Lani, she fell asleep on the sofa again, she always over works herself" Jimin sighed looking at Lani resting on Yoongis shoulder. "I'm pretty sure that's not it" Jungkook smiled to himself making the others look at him. "What do you know bunny boy?" Yoongi glared at him. "She's playing a game which she's addicted to" Yoongi reached for Lanis phone that she was holding but her grip wouldn't give. "Now that I think of it I've gone to the kitchen at 3am and seen her light on. I just presumed she was talking to Yoongi" Tae looked at him and he shrugged. "We are usually asleep at 2" he looked at her curiously and sighed. "You don't think it's another guy" Yoongi said making Jungkook burst out in laughter and run to his room. "Hyun don't worry Lani loves you a lot, there is no other guy" Jimin smiled warmly at him before running after Jungkook with Tae.

———

Waking up yet again you looked at your lit up phone. "Ooooo new chat room" you mumbled. You quickly looked at Yoongi who was fast asleep next to you and kissed his cheek. You grabbed your phone and ran to the arm chair by the window and opened the app. You couldn't help but laugh "Zen is so hot"
"Who?"
You quickly looked up to see Yoongi sitting up staring at you. "No one" you smiled at him.
"Lani don't bullshit with me, are you cheating on me?" You looked at him saddened "Yoongi why would you think that?"
"You're  always on your phone smiling and laughing. You get up every night when you think I'm asleep and go on your phone." You walk over to him and sit in front of him so you are both staring at him. "Oppa I am not cheating on you"
"Then show me what you are doing" you sigh and unlock your phone.
"What is this? And why is this Zen person calling you a princess?" He took your phone and looked at you angry. "Yoongi its a game, you chose a character and go down different story lines via a group chat." You sat there and explained the story out. "And you're telling me that you've done all the routes. Which wakes you up at ridiculous times in the morning?"
You nod your head and look down embarrassed. "But princess why do you play this when you have me? I call you princess and treat you like one. You don't need this Zen guy."
"I was curious as to why everyone was playing and got addicted, they brain washed me, help me Oppa help me" you look up at him and he shows his gummy smile. "I really thought you were cheating on me?"
"I would never cheat on you, these characters don't compare to you at all. If it makes you better I will delete the app now and you will have my full attention"
"You don't have to I just want you to get some healthy sleep."
"Coming from the guy who does all nighters to finish songs"
You raise your eyebrows at him and once again shows his gummy smile. "Okay you delete the app I will make sure I never do an all-nighter again"
"Deal" He kissed your lips and pulled you back down to the mattress with him.
"I'm sorry I thought you were cheating, I love you princess"
"I love you to Oppa"

 "I'm sorry I thought you were cheating, I love you princess" "I love you to Oppa"