Mario kart (Mini break Part 1) ~ Imagine

After the promotions of "Her" you were given a break. Namjoon went to Europe and Jimin and Jungkook went on vacation together. You were sitting in the dorm lounging around scrolling through Instagram when Jin, Hobi, Tae and Yoongi walked in all saying hello to you and lounging on the sofas. "So I was thinking...."
"That can't be good" Yoongi smirked causing you to throw a pillow at him and Jin scold you both. "Anyway. I saw this thing in Tokyo where you can play real life Mario kart and dress up as your favourite characters and I was thinking why not give it a try and explore Japan" You did puppy dog eyes and pouted at them. "I don't see why not" Jin said looking at the others who all agreed.

— le time skip —

(For this scenario Lani will be yoshi)

"I feel like an idiot" Yoongi sulked as we all came out of the changing room. Hobi was beaming and was dancing around Yoongi. "I think it suits you" You snickered. "How about a bet that the loser has to wear their costume for the whole day" Tae said taking a selca with Jin. "Yesssssss!" you cheered. Your guide came out taking us to the Go karts. We all took a group photo and sent it to the guys in the group chat. "Lani you can drive right?" Tae said turning around in his Go kart. "Ugh yeah..." Tae looked at you like he didn't believe you but started to drive after the guide with you close behind. You guys had GoPros attached to you so you could film something for Army.  

"I am worldwide handsome Mario king!" Jin shouted getting out of his kart whilst me and Tae were at the back sulking as we both came last. "So we have to wear these outfits for the rest of the day?" you nod slowly as you hear Yoongi laughing at you two. "Don't worry these wont draw attention to you guys". Yoongi filmed you guys. "Lani looks cute though" Hobi said putting your Yoshi hood back up.

———

After face timing the guys you all headed off back to your hotel where armies noticed you guys and came up to us for autographs. "Noona you look so cute" one army said smiling so bright and handed me a gift. I signed her phone case and took a sneaky selca with her. When you got back you uploaded the picture to twitter and got loads of comments about how you guys were squad goals.