New room ~ Imagine

You was chilling in yours and Jungkooks room when your managers walked in, you looked at them confused since they rarely came to the dorm. "Lani as your managers we have decided that it's time you got your own space, you need to be able to have some time to yourself with out these balls of fluff interrupting your peace all the time". When Mina said that It looked like Jungkooks whole world had been torn down. "She doesn't need her own room she's fine with me, she gets loads of space all the time" he said trying his best for them to you let you stay roommates. "Jungkook I know it will be hard not having her in the same room as you but she will be in the room next door. We finally got all the boxes out of there so we can decorate it". Jungkook looked over to you with puppy dog eyes. "I will be next door and I will always be coming back in to see you, we will still share our secrets. Don't worry" you gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded his head. "Okay" he sighed.
"Lani any requests for your room?"
"Can it just be a massive bed that feels the room and a mini fridge for food please" your managers rolled their eyes and sighed. "Not happening"
"It was worth a try".

———

"Okay Lani everything is in your room ready" some staff members said whipping the sweat of their head. "Thank you!" You quickly jumped up and ran to your new room jumping straight onto the bed.

The boys knocked on your door lightly and looked around "this is so cute" Jin said as he sat on the arm chair

The boys knocked on your door lightly and looked around "this is so cute" Jin said as he sat on the arm chair. "I mean my rooms nicer but you know this is okay" Jungkook mumbled "kookie stop being salty" you said causing the boys to laugh. "Okay guys as much as I appreciate you I really wanna nap in peace so do you mind leaving". They all respected your space leaving, accept one who locked the door behind everyone. "You want cuddles?" You asked and laid on your bed. Tae laid down next to you swinging his leg over you and pulling you close to him. You placed an arm over his so there was basically no space between the two of you. "This bed is so much more comfortable than your old one"
"It's the same one just in a different room..."
"I like it better in this room then" you smiled at him and moved the hair out of his eyes, you two talked for a bit about clothes before there was a soft knock on the door. "Lani can you open up its Jimin"
Tae pouted not wanting you to leave.
"I'm not denying my mochi" You unwrapped yourself from Tae and unlocked the door. "What's wrong?"
"I wanted to take a nap with you" He looked over at Tae who was still lying on the bed. "Sure grab some pillows and a blanket from your room and we can have a little sleepover" he nodded his head and quickly ran out to get some stuff. You texted Kookie telling him to get a pillow and blanket so you could all sleep and he was immediately in your room ready. Before you knew it you were all fast asleep.

3rd PoV:
Jin knocked on Lanis door lightly before poking his head in to see all 4 of the maknae line passed out on Lanis bed. He smiled to himself and closed the door before getting the others to come look.
"I swear they're baby's" Yoongi said trying hard not to smile but failing. "Yoongis gone soft again" Hoseok pointed at him making Yoongi shoot dagger eyes at him. "Let's leave them alone they're quiet" Namjoon said as he shut the door quietly this time.