Anti fan ~ Request

A/N ~ Wow I get a lot of Yoongi requests I am starting to ship Lani and Yoongi together

You and Yoongi decided to do some shopping at the mall one day and wore hoodies and masks to protect your identity. You had just eaten some food and was about to go home. You told Yoongi you would be right as back you just wanted to go to the toilet. He agreed to wait outside for you and look after the bags. You went in and did you business but when you opened the door you saw some girls were waiting for you, you thought they were normal army and just wanted your autograph but Boi were you wrong. You smiled at them and went to wash your hands. "You have nothing to smile about you bitch" you looked at the girl and recognised her as the girl from the fan sign. This time she wasn't on her own and had brought more antis. Before you could say anything she kicked you straight in the stomach making you fall into the bathroom counter really hard, you knew that it would leave you with bruises on your stomach and back. You let out a pained noise and slid down the cabinet. You sat there in fear of what they would do and remembered that Yoongi was outside. You called for Yoongi but it came out as a small whimper. "You think his gonna come save such a pathetic person like you. You're an ugly bitch who doesn't deserve to be alive" she spat at you making you flinch. Tears rolled down your face as you processed the words.

"Bye" she wavedand smiled sarcastically before walking out. Yoongi was still outside on his phone. "Hi oppa" she said trying to flirt with him when she walked out. Yoongi recognised her face almost immediately and rushed into the bathroom to see you in tears clutching your belly. He ran over to you kneeling down next to you he grabbed his phone texting the guys and the manager. He turned his attention back to you and took your hands kissing them. "It's okay princess. Your fine now" you let out uncontrollable cries whilst Yoongi held you to his chest and stroked your hair. The mall security closed off the bathroom and got the police to look for the girls. Some paramedics came in to check your injury's over. You had a bump on your head but they were more concerned about your belly and back. "Can you stand up and show us your belly and back please" the woman asked kindly. Yoongi squeezed your hand as reassurance that it was okay. They gently got you up since it was painful and lifted your top up revealing your black and blue belly/back. Yoongis eyes widened in shock and you could see he was furious. As you stood there the guys and your manager walked in. They stared in disbelief whilst the police took photos of your injury's and the paramedic treated the cut that was on your arm. You looked over to the guys who were trying hard not to cry and gave a weak smile. Yoongi walked out followed by Jungkook and Namjoon demanding updates from the police. At this point there was paparazzi everywhere, trying to find out as much information as possible. Jin kindly walked over with the others standing back, scared they might hurt you. "My baby it's okay. No one will ever hurt you. You're safe" he muttered nothing but nice things to you. Once the paramedics were done with helping with your wounds and injury's as much as possible they left. Jin gave you his Hoodie to cover your self up more not wanting to show your injury's and put on your mask. The manager had arranged the orders you would go out in. You would go out last but would have Namjoon with you and 2 security guards. When the bathroom door open all you saw was flashes and mobs of people it felt like it was in slow motion and that the walk took forever. You were in pain so much and was crying as you walked backed to van and it would defiantly show on pictures. But the whole time Namjoon kept an arm around you, making you feel protected.

That night was sleepless as the pain was unbearable but the guys stayed up with you (or took it in turns). The next morning you were all over the news the pictures of you injury's were everywhere and people were horrified at what these people did especially knowing your past. All groups from entertainment company's reached out to you and sent their support with flowers and gifts. The girls were caught and fans would send nothing but love to you guys. Everything was fine your bruises were slowly going down but one member would talk less than he normally did.

You sat on the couch it was 2am and you knew he wasn't asleep. You walked over to the door and saw it was slightly open. You pushed it open and walked in shutting it behind you. There you saw Yoongi sitting headphones on, messy hair. You let out a sigh and sat on the sofa where he finally noticed you. "Yoongi.... please don't blame yourself" he looked angry at himself. "I wasn't there to protect you. I should of known when you didn't come out for ages something was wrong. I stood outside whilst it all happened and did nothing".
You walk over and sat on his lap wiping away the tears that now slid down his cheek. "You didn't know it happened. I'm not angry or upset with you so you shouldn't be with yourself". Yoongi placed his hands on your waist whilst admiring you and smiling showing his gums. You rest your forehead against his. "Promise me you will rest now and eat something".
"I promise but only if we can stay like this for tonight" you smile and nod your head. You move yourself over to the sofa and pull a blanket over you and Yoongi who wraps an arm around you as you face each other. "Yoongi" you whisper "mhm".
"I love you"
"I love you too, princess" you lean forward and plant a kiss on his lips before closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep together".