Inappropriate fanmail ~ Request

So your girl had to go to the hospital after an arm wrestling match (I won by the way). Turns out she badly injured her arm and after many tears, it is in a bandage and I am on painkillers. The doctors told me to rest but it thought I would update you guys.

For those who messaged me about being co-author bare with me, I am still working out how this would work. I will update you with more information soon.

Mature (small/medium) warning

As you were at a fan sign you received loads of gifts. One Fanboy who looked older than you handed you a bag. "Thank you so much! May I open it?" he smirked and nodded his head. You peeled off the sticker that was keeping it sealed and looked inside. Your eyes widened at the objects inside. "Maybe I can help you try these out". Quickly you closed the bag and looked over to Mina. She sensed something was wrong and walked over. "Everything okay Lani?" Jimin who was next to you and currently had no one with him glanced into the bag whilst the fanboys eyes stayed on your face. "What the hell is wrong with you! You're disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself! Lani is much younger and innocent these are never to be given to her. I think you should leave" Jimin's outburst caught the attention of everyone in the room. Mina curious looked into the bag and quickly covered her mouth in shock. She ushered for security to take the guy away and the bag with him. "Ae you okay?" Jimin asked placing a hand on your back. You nodded in response. "I'm fine... But Jimin what did he mean by he would help me with those objects? I know what they are but I don't understand what he means"

Jimin ran a hand through his hair and thought for a while. "Don't worry about what he said. Never let a guy like him help you. I can always help you" he leaned over and whispered in your ear. Still not sure what he meant you thought you would ask him later.

---

Arriving back at the hotel you went back to your room after eating and saying night to everyone. You changed into shorts and hoodie before sliding underneath the crisp clean bedding. Turning onto your side you played on your phone till you remembered you were going to message Jimin.

SQUISHY:

Lani: HEY!

Squishy: Hi cutie

Lani: I still don't understand

what that guy meant earlier

Squishy: You don't need to worry what he meant

Lani: But it is on my mind

Squishy: Do you really want to know?

Lani: YES!

Squishy: I don't want to tell you over a message.

I will be over in a second.

Locking your phone you laid on your back and looked up at the ceiling until you heard a knock on the door. Opening the door you saw Jimin in grey sweatpants and a hoodie. "Yay you're here" you hugged him and he rubbed your hair. Both walking over to your bed you sat cross-legged. "Lani you're too innocent I don't know if I want to tell you" you furrowed your eyebrows and pouted. "Fine" he let out a sigh before proceeding to explain.

"But why can't I do it myself? I wouldn't need his help. I might as well have done the real thing instead of using them"

"LANI!"

"What its true..."

"I know.. I just didn't expect for you to say that"

You smiled as he looked flustered. "Do you need help?"

LANI STOP! YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS... But yes" He mumbled the last bit making you giggle.