Baby sitting ~ Imagine

A/N ~ I have mixed opinions on this story. In some places it's good and others it doesn't. I just want to improve my writing 😭 Anyway please enjoy 😁

———

"It's fine I have the day off anyway and it's the least I can do you let me stay at your parents' house for nearly two years". You were speaking with your friend on the phone while laying on the sofa with your head hanging off. "Okay drop her off when you're ready". You ended the call and tidied up since the boys were out they wouldn't have a problem except for Tae and Jimin who would probably be annoyed that they weren't here.

After hearing a knock on the door you jumped over the sofa and sprinted to the door swinging it open to see your friend and little Sori (yeah I'm 1 million trash and what) you quickly hug your friend and then turn your attention to Sori.

You squat down and hold your arms open letting her walk into them. You pick her up and swing her around. Making her giggle. "Here's her bag thank you so much. Are you sure it' okay if she stays overnight" you smile and pinch Sori's cheeks "It's fine don't worry about it. Let me know how your mum is" you say goodbyes and close the door. "Let's go watch Disney movies" she claps her little hands together excited as you place her on the sofa turning on the tv and placing a blanket on her and you.

After finishing tangled you stand up picking sori up as well. "LUNCH best time of the day" you place her on your hip whilst you open the fridge. The front door opened and the guys walk in all stopping when they see you carrying a baby. "Is that your baby..." Jungkook asked shook. "Yes, Jungkook it's mine. You went shopping for 15 months to find the perfect white t-shirt and I managed to find a boyfriend, got pregnant and gave birth" you rolled your eyes causing the others to snicker. "Namjoon you wanna do the talk or do you want me to do the talk with him," Jin asks making Kookie groan. Tae and Jimin rushed over squealing over Sori. "She's so cute" they cooed whilst sori laughed at the funny faces they were pulling. "Lani I will cook for everyone" Jin came over to the counter taking out a saucepan. You thanked him before walking to the now full living room and placing Sori on the mat letting Tae and Jimin entertain her. You took a seat next to Yoongi and let out a huge yawn. "Cute baby" he chuckled. "She is adorable," you say watching the guys play peekaboo with her. "I was talking about you but Soris cute too".
"Smooth".

———

"Sorry, guys but it's bedtime for Sori" after eating dinner and changing soris nappy you change her into her PJs and wash her face and brush her baby teeth. You walked into yours and Kookie room. You and him had placed pillows on either side of his bed so she wouldn't fall and tucked her in. After staying with her till she fell asleep you walked out the room yawning. "She's asleep".
"So is tae and Jimin" Namjoon laughs at the 2 bodies passed out on the living room floor. You walk over to Yoongi laying your head down on his lap whilst playing with his huge hands. "Is my princess tired". You nod your head pouting. "Jungkook is staying with Tae tonight cause sori is in his bed" you hear faint crying and sigh. Standing up Yoongi takes your hand "I'm coming with you everyone hogged her today I had no time with her" you giggle at how soft he is being and go to see Sori. "Woah baby did a poo. You sure you want to spend time with her?" You say as you start to change the nappy, gaging at the smell. After finishing you pass her to Yoongi who shows his gummy smile immediately. He rocks her to sleep and places her on the bed. "You went soft again" you smirk at him and he rolls his eyes. "Goodnight Lani" he walks out closing the door gently.