Chapter 38

"Welcome to the final battle of the UA final sports Festival. In just a moment here, we'll see just which student comes out on top!" Present Mic shouted, getting the crowd pumped up. "Yes it all comes down to this, folks from the Hero Course- Shoto Todoroki vs. His Classmate, Katsuki Bakugo!" After a few seconds of the crowd cheering, Present Mic finally indicated the start of the match. "Now. Begin!"

Immediately, Ice shot up from the ground, making it's way towards Bakugo with swift moments. Though it seemed like Bakugo wasn't affected by the speed the ice was moving at. With each shard getting within shot, Bakugo punched at it with exploding hands and causing the ice to shatter into multiple shards. Though the ice kept going, and soon surrounded Bakugo and grew until it almost touched where the hero's were sitting on the opposite side of the arena.

"Woah! And Todoroki's starting out with a giant ice blast!" Present Mic announced. "Bakugo seems to of been completely buried! Is it possible we've already got a winner down there?"

"Nah. Bakugo's not that weak." Ayano stated blandly. "And Todoroki's being way more cautious than when he was up against Sero." A second later, Ayano herd multiple exploding sounds, and the ice at the base of of the glacier started to crack, shattering to a large explosion revealing Bakugo standing there angrily.

"He used his explosions to tunnel through the ice like some kind of mole-man!" Sero shouted in surprise.

"These two are insane!" Kaminari agreed.

The two at the arena lunged at each other, Todoroki moved in to freeze one of Bakugo's hands, but Bakugo quickly maneuvered to the side by an explosion, and grabbed onto Todoroki's head, sending another explosion to send Todoroki back, though just before he left the arena, ice appeared from underneath him and he slid around the arena, moving closer to Bakugo.

"Todoroki surfs on an Ice wave to avoid going out of bounds!" Present mic shouted.

As Bakugo aimed an explosion towards his opponent, Ayano watched as Todoroki grabbed onto Bakugo's outstretched arm.

"Is he going to use his fire?" Ayano wondered out loud, though she saw that Todoroki just threw Bakugo to the side.

"Bakugo aimed his explosions to Todoroki's left side to get him to use his fire. He's done his research." Aizawa stated blandly.

"Interesting." Present Mic stated.

"Todoroki's doing well so far, but his attacks are too simple. It almost seems like he lost his spark after the match with Midoriya." Aizawa continued.

From the arena below, Bakugo was shouting some stuff to Todoroki that Ayano couldn't really make out, but he seemed really passionate about what he was shouting about. As he shouted, he started running towards Todoroki.

"Todoroki!" Izuku shouted for beside Ayano, "Go Plus Ultra! Do your Best!"

Encouraging his friends like the caring guy he is. Ayano though with a small smile on her face, then she looked back towards the arena, seeing Todoroki with his left side bursting into flame. Propelling himself in the air, Bakugo sped towards Todoroki, soon being surrounded in a funnel of smoke from his explosions as he got closer and closer to Todoroki. Though just as Todoroki was about to aim a flaming attack towards Bakugo, the flames disappeared.

Bakugo didn't stop propelling himself through the air, and soon there was a giant explosion that shattered the giant Ice wall.

"Woah-oh-oh!" Present Mic shouted. "Bakugo combined his speed and explosions to create a huge blast! Just like he used against Uraraka! He turned himself into a human missile! Todoroki did fire up the flame attack that wowed us in his match with Midoriya, so what he become of our two top competitors?"

Ayano kept her eyes to the arena, watching as the smoke and dust cleared to reveal both Bakugo and Todoroki on the ground. Except, "Todoroki looks dead." Ayano stated, looking at the boy who was sprawled out across the broken glacier. Though some movement caught her eye.

Bakugo was propping himself up, and he started to walk towards Todoroki, breaking out into a run after a minute. When he reached the passed out boy, Bakugo grabbed onto his uniform and picked him up off the ground, his free hand raised with small explosions coming from it. He started shouting, and something in his voice made Ayano almost pity. Almost. Though after some yelling, a purple mist covered the arena causing Bakugo to pass out, and Ayano's eyes trailed over to Midnight, who was now walking up to the passed out teen.

Looking down at Bakugo for a second, Midnight raised her hand into the air, "Todoroki is out of bounds, that means, Bakugo is the winner!"

"And with that, the final match is officially over, the first year champion of the UA Sports Festival is Katsuki Bakugo from class 1-A!" Present Mic shouted.

"That was a pretty intense match." Ayano stated, looking down at the arena with a wide eye, "But, awesome at the same time." She stood up and stretched the stiffness out of her body. "Well, let's get ready for the awards ceremony, alright, Midoriya, Uraraka?"

"Oh, of course!" Izuku exclaimed, standing up quickly from his seat. He seemed to of been lost in thought. Ayano had noticed him looking back to where Iida had gone to take the phone call.

"Worried about Iida, huh?" Ayano asked, looking at the boy.

"Oh, yeah. I don't know, but I just have a feeling that something happened." Izuku explained.

"It is unlike him." Uraraka stated, seeming to be in thought.

"I get ya. I don't think Iida would want to miss the final match unless something happened. But, we won't know until he tells us, so, let's quit worrying about it for now and enjoy the Awards Ceremony." She assured her friends. "If we wait any longer, we'll be left behind!" It was true, all around them, their class was filing out of their seats and heading down to the field, which was already starting to look more like it did when the festival first started thanks to Cementoss getting rid of the giant arena and Pros with fire-like quirks melting the giant glacier.

Izuku looked up at her, a small smile on his face as he nodded. "Right!" He exclaimed, and the three of them headed down to the field, where already kids were starting to gather.

_________________
Woah! Two updates in a row according to the schedule?? Is this Christmas?
No. I just finally have to motivation to write this book again! After weeks of not updating, I now bring to you, (hopefully) Weeks of updating! Thank you all for being so patient with me!

-Sin