Chapter 31

After the match, Ayano sighed, moving from where she was sitting to wonder the Staduim. The next match was going to start in a couple minutes, but she didn't feel like watching it, most likely because it was between Todoroki and Sero, the winner of that match was already determined, even if it hadn't started yet.

"My darling girl!" Ayano heard, and she turned around, tensing up she saw her mom running right towards her. "I was just going for a walk and I saw you! What a coincidence!" She exclaimed.

Ayano felt her mother's arms wrap around her, and she let out a shout of surprise at the strength of the hug.

"You made it to the tournament! I'm so proud!" She shouted right in Ayano's ear.

"Mom! You're killing me!" Ayano managed to wheeze out, and her mom let go of her, allowing Ayano to breath in. "And thanks, I didn't actually think I would get this far." She chuckled, scratching the back of her head. "If it weren't for those two dropping out... I wouldn't of had the chance."

"Well, what matters now is that you got in, alright." Her mom grabbed Ayano's shoulders, a wide grin on her face. "And remember, You can be Warm with friends-"

"But cool with villains, I know, mom." Ayano said, finishing a little catchphrase the two of them had made up when Ayano was a little girl. "I don't know why you like that so much, it's so childish."

"It's not childish, it's clever! I say that to all the kids I see when patrolling!"

"Yeah, you say it to kids." Ayano said, with a sigh.

"Well, don't forget it!" She exclaimed, then looked up, "Oh! There's Time Twister! I went to school with her you know. I wonder how she's doing." With that she ran of to catch up with her friend, and Ayano sighed, starting to walk the opposite direction her mom was going.

"You have a duty to surpass All Might." A voice drifted to Ayano's ears, and she walked a bit forwards, looking around the corner to see Todorki and Endevor talking.

Right... that's his dad. Ayano remembered, watching as her classmate walked right past his father as he talked.

"Do you understand? You're different from your siblings. You are the greatest masterpiece!"

Ayano watched Todoroki's mouth move, but she wasn't able to hear what he said from the distance she was at, not to mention he was getting further away.

Once Todoroki was out into the stadium, Ayano started to walk away when she heard someone call out to her.

"You!"

Looking behind her, Ayano saw the frightening face of Endeavor looking down at her. "Yes, sir?" She asked, feeling slightly intimidated by his gaze.

"You're those ice heroes kid, aren't you?"

Ayano just nodded, not wanting to speak.

"Hm. What's your quirk?"

Ayano thought the question was strange, and slightly upfront, but she answered anyways, "I can freeze things I touch and if a situation calls for it, I can freeze the water molecules in the air into any shape I want." Normally, she wouldn't tell anyone that last part, but the gaze she was under made her not want to leave anything out. After she spoke, she waited for him to say something, though she only heard a scoff and she watched him walk away, a slight feeling of relief washing over her.

Deciding to go back to the stands after that encounter, Ayano made her way back, arriving up at the seats as the match started, looking down, she saw that Izuku had made his way back from the infirmary.

"Good job out there." Ayano complimented, making her way to her seat next to Uraraka.

"Oh! Thank you!" He exclaimed, slightly caught off guard.

Ayano smiled, and then turned her attention back to the tournament. The flames on all four sides rose up into the air, and Todoroki and Sero were standing on the stadium.

"Thanks for waiting!" Present Mic exclaimed, "Next up is... these guys!"

On the stadium's screen, Todorki and Sero's faces appeared.

"He's good! He's good, but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of? From the Hero Course, it's Hanta Sero!" Present Mic started, and Ayano chuckled at the introduction. "Versus- Taking second, then first in the prelims! You're way too strong, kid! He wasn't recommended for admission for nothing! Also from the Hero Course, it's Shoto Todoroki!"

Ayano's mind flashed back to earlier, when Endeavor had talked to her. Though she shook her head, thinking nothing of it.

"And now, for the second match of the finals— Ready... Start!"

At that word, there was a slight hesitation, then Sero moved, tape shooting out form his elbows wrapping Todorki and spinning him around the arena.

"A surprise attack aimed to punch his opponent out of bounds!" Present Mic announced, "Don't you think that was the best choice for the situation? Seriously, get him Sero!"

With a sudden movement, Ice started to spread on the stadiums floor, and the whole stadium shook for a second. Ayano had to move back from her seat, due to how close the ice had gotten.

"That's amazing." She muttered in awe. She could tell from the cold mist that the ice was giving off that the people around her were freezing, but she couldn't feel a thing. "But... wasn't that a bit much?"

"Sero, can you move?" Midnight asked.

His answer must of been no, because the match was won by Todoroki, since Sero was unable to move.

A minute later, the crowd was telling Sero not to worry, then a minute later, the ice started to melt.

"Wasn't that an exciting match!" Ayano asked.

"If you ask me, it was really quick." Uraraka answered.

"Which isn't really a good thins, aren't you going next Miss. Hyida?"

Ayano suddenly felt nervous, and her excitement faltered slightly. "Yeah..." with a deep breath, she calmed herself slightly, starting to head down to the arena. "Wish me luck!" She called as she walked away.

Kaminari was just in front of her and she ran to catch up to him.

"Hey, good luck." Ayano said.

"I should be the one saying that to you." Kaminari said.

Ayano chuckled, and she moved forwards, getting ahead of him. "We'll see." She replied.

——————
Hey Sinners! I have some news!

I made a forum for people to chat on, you don't have to make an account, since I made it so guests could reply to threads, but I would prefer it if you made an account.

Here's the link: http://sinful-forums.freeforums.net/
(The link is also in my profiles description!)

If this is going to be anything like groups and discord chats I made previously I have a feeling this might fail....