Chapter 21

The next day, Ayano made her way to the train station, even if her mom tried to force her to take the car, she managed to get away, and make it to the train in time.

Grabbing onto one of the rails, Ayano felt a jolt as the train started to move again. With a sigh, she watched as everything blurred by out the window. She had heard from the doctor that everyone else in her class was okay, except for Izuku who had broken his legs in the fight, but he was healed up easily by Recovery Girl.

When the train stopped at UA station, Ayano hopped off, the doors closing right behind her and the train starting to move again.

Adjusting her uniform, she started walking to the school.

"Ayano!" Someone called out to her, and Ayano looked behind her, seeing a smiling Uraraka running up to her. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

Ayano slowed down and waited for her to catch up. "Yeah. My parents almost forced me to stay home today, but, I managed to convince them to let me come don't know how I could of spent another day of them doting on me without murdering someone."

Looking at Uraraka, Ayano noticed that she was staring at the bandaged side of her face. Moving her head to the side, she looked at the ground, and Uraraka noticed the glum look on her face.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to stare!" She exclaimed.

Ayano looked at her and forced a smile on her face. "It's fine. I guess I'll have to get used to people staring, huh?"

"Are you sure you're okay to be going to school, if you still have some bandages..."

"I'm positive. These are actually my choice to wear. The damage under them... Is well, perminate. But it wasn't anything the villains did to me. It was something completely different, so don't worry!"

Uraraka looked at her, concern still showing on her face, but she choose not to pry, and Ayano let out a sigh a relief.

"Anyways, I was glad to hear that you guys were okay. All alive and well." Trying to get the topic of the conversation off of her.

"Yeah." Uraraka agreed. "What was it like?" She asked.

"What was what like?"

"Fighting all those villains. Alone?" It was obvious getting the topic of her wasn't going to work.

Ayano was quiet for a moment. "Scary." She said after thinking. "I was surrounded by all of them and had no idea where the way out was. Though... I managed to defeat them all. Of course, I didn't get out unscathed."

Soon, the two of them reached the door to their classroom and Ayano hesitated. She could already guess what would happened when she entered. Everyone must know about what happened with her already.

"You alright?" Uraraka asked.

Ayano looked at her, and smiled. "Yeah, just mentally preparing myself for what's to come." She took a deep breath, and just before she could open the door, she heard a shout.

"Oh, shut up! Grow a pair looser."

Ayano glanced at Uraraka and they both snickered, obviously that was Bakugou.

"Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin!" Another voice came through from the other side of the door, and Ayano sighed. "We should... You know probably get into the classroom."

She opened the door, seeing Iida standing at the front podium, his head turned and his eyes met with Ayano's.

"Hey, emergency exit Iida." She said with a small smile.