Chapter 10

Above is a picture of Ayano in her hero costume, it's a bit old and when I was still using the sketchbook app to draw.
Oh Right, if anyone's wondering, I normally use the Metibang app for sketching on my IPad and FireAlpaca for the computer. Both are free. (At least, when I got them they were, don't know if they decided to put a price on them)

-Sin
--------------------

Behind her, Ayano heard footsteps, and she looked over her shoulder, seeing Izuku run out of the tunnel, wearing a green costume.

Glancing between him and All Might, she let out a small laugh, it was so obvious that his costume was modeled after him, and she could see that All Might was thinking the same thing she was.

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed, catching sight of him.

"Uraraka!" Izuku greeted.

"I like your costume, not too flashy, you know. I should of been more specific about what I wanted. This body suit is skin tight, not really my style."

Ayano was standing beside Uraraka, an unamused expression on her face. "At least it covers most of your body." She said, looking past Uraraka, she noticed a certain ball headed boy staring at the two.

"I love this school." He said, mostly to himself, but Ayano overheard him.

"How about you mind your own business, Mineta, and stop staring." She said, getting the attention of Izuku, who looked her and widened his eyes as his cheeks reddened.

"Woah, Hyida you look..." He seemed to be looking for the right word.

"Different? Yeah." She sighed, "I'm so not used to showing this much skin."

"Aren't you cold?" Izuku asked.

Ayano shook her head, "Nah, I don't get cold." She smiled, "It relates to my quirk, since my body is freezing all the time, the cold doesn't bother me like it would bother you."

"That's neat." Izuku stated.

When the class settled down, All Might started talking again.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" He exclaimed.

From in front of her, A man in armor raised his hand.

"Sir, this is the fake city from the entrance exam. Does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

So that's Iida? Ayano thought to herself, I would've never guessed.

"Not quite!" All Might exclaimed, giving the class a peace sign. "I'm going to move you two steps ahead! Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside, however, statically speaking, run ins with the most dastardly evil doers take place indoors. Think about it, back room deals, home invasions, secret underground layers. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows, for this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys, and bad guys and fight two on two indoor battles."

But there's an odd number of students, will one of us have to sit out? Ayano thought as Tsuyu asked if this was a little advanced for them.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield!" All Might answered. "But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time you're dealing with actual people now."

"Sir, will you be deciding who wins?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugou asked.

"Do we have to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?" Uraraka asked.

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?" Iida asked.

"Isn't this cape pretty awesome?" Ayoama asked.

Ayano sighed, none of them were letting him finish, or answer any of the questions, and it was obvious that All Might was getting a slight bit annoyed.

"I wasn't finished talking." He said through gritted teeth, then he took out some paper, and unfolded them.

No way. Does he have... A script? That's hysterical! Ayano thought, covering her mouth as she snickered.

"Listen up! The situation is this, the villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys wither have to catch the evil doers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload, or capture the heroes. Time's limited!" All  Might exclaimed, holding up a box, "And we'll choose teams by drawing lots! But, since there's an odd number of students here, there will be one group with three on the team."

In front of her, Iida and Izuku were talking to each other, and soon everyone in the class was drawing lots. When she took hers, she looked at it. "Team J." She muttered to herself, looking over at the others on her team. A boy with spiky red hair and a toothy grin, Kirishima, and the boy who was able to dispense a tape like material from his elbows, Sero.

Great, I'm the only girl... Ayano thought to herself with a sigh as she walked over to them, at least she wasn't on the same team as Mineta, poor Momo.

"I declare the first teams to fight will be..." He rummaged through the boxes, one marked 'Villain' and the other 'Hero.' "These guys!"

Team A was pulled from the 'Hero' box, and team D was pulled from the 'Villain box.'.

"Team A will be the heroes! Team D will be the villains! Everyone else can head to the monitory room to watch."

"Yes sir." The students said, and everyone except for Izuku, Uraraka, Bakugou, and Iida followed him.

As Ayano was passing Izuku, she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Good luck." She encouraged, smiling, then walked away.

This will be an interesting battle.