Chapter 37

Ayano was sitting up in the stands, watching as the next few matches went on.

"Hey, Ayano, did your eye get frozen because of what happened at the USJ?" Izuku asked, looking towards Ayano. He had a surgery after his last match, he got back tot he stands just after Bakugo defeated Kirishima.

She had decided to keep the bandages off. Her secret was out. "Yeah. It's the drawback of my quirk." Putting her hand to the smooth surface, she sighed, "When I just touch things to freeze 'em, nothing happens. Freezing the water molecules in the air is when the drawback happens."

"I see. That's unfortunate." Tsuyu said, "So does that mean you can't see out of that eye?"

"Well, it was frozen shut. I'm just lucky that it didn't spread anymore." She chuckled, "I hope I'll be able to find a way of fighting that helps me defeat people and make sure they don't take advantage of my blind side."

"Ladies and Gentlemen! These are our final four!"

Looking up at the screen, Ayano saw four students shown. All her classmates. Todoroki, Iida, Tokoyami, And Bakugo were shown on the screen.

"The fist match of the Semi-finals! Both come from hero families, making this a battle of elites!" Present Mic announced. "From the Hero course, Tenya Iida vs. His classmate, Shoto Todoroki! Start!"

Once Present Mic announced the beginning of the battle, Todoroki sent ice straight towards Iida, who easily dodged it by running to the side. Maneuvering past the ice, he made his way towards Todoroki, who acted quickly and placed his hand to the ground, another wall of ice shooting up from the ground.

"Woah, he walled Iida in." Ayano observed, leaning forward slightly with her eye widened.

This time, Todoroki sent a wall of ice straight down the middle, though Iida jumped in the air just before it hit him, and aimed a strong and powerful kick towards Todoroki, who ducked to doge the attack. Again, Iida moved for another kick, this time landing a hit on Todoroki.

Grabbing onto Todoroki's uniform, Iida started to run towards the edge of the stadium, just before he reached the line, he stopped. And Ice started to spread across his body, causing Iida to be frozen where he stood.

"Iida has been immobilized! Todoroki advances to the final round!" Midnight exclaimed.

"Todoroki advances to the finals without using his flames again!" Present Mic shouted over the cheering crowd.

Before the Bakugo and Tokoyami match, there was a small break, but it was soon time for the next match.

"And now for the Bakugo and Tokoyami match!"

After introducing the two, the match was on, and Ayano watched as Bakugo aimed endless attacks towards Dark Shadow.

"Dark Shadow." Uaraka stated from beside Ayano. "He can't go on the offensive because of all the light. This match-up couldn't be any worse."

"Most people don't know about his weakness. Kacchan may not of figured it out yet." Izuku stated.

Ayano pulled her attention back to the battle, a bright light appeared from Bakugo's hands. And there was a wall of smoke. Once cleared, Ayano saw Bakugo holding onto Tokoyami's beak, little bright explosions coming out of his hand.

"Tokoyami gives up, Bakugo's the winner of this match!" Midnight exclaimed.

So that means Bakugo and Todoroki are fighting in the final match. That'll be interesting. Ayano thought to herself as Present mic announced the same thing she was thinking.

"We'll have to take notes for next time." Iida stated, getting the attention of Ayano.

"Iida." Izuku stated.

Iida looked down towards the three, and gave them a small smile before sitting seeming to vibrate.

"Woah, what's wrong?" Uraraka and Midoriya asked.

"Just my phone." Iida said, pulling out his phone and answering it. "I have to take this. Pardon me." He turned around and walked into one of the stadium's hallways.

Hope everything is okay. Ayano thought, turning her attention back to the arena. Well, I can't wait for this match to start.

________
Hello everyone! I apologize for the slow updates, I just haven't had inspiration for this book lately. But, I'm planning on getting it back on track soon. The Sports Fesival arc is almost over and I'm excited to start writing about the internships.

Also! This book is #1 in the MyheroAcadamia tag! And I'm just so happy that it is, thank you all for reading this book! It's all thank's to you guys that I'm continuing to write!