Chapter 11

Ayano stood in the monitor room, watching the screens as the battle started.

"Pay attention kids, think about what you would do." All Might said.

Ayano looked the screens, watching as Bakugou attacked Izuku. She watched as Izuku flipped over Bakugou, and Ayano's eyes widened.

"You go Midoriya." She whispered. They were obviously talking about something, but there was no way of knowing exactly what they were talking about, since there was no sound hooked up to them.

The rest of the battle went on, and by the end of it, Uraraka had managed to get to the weapon and touch it, allowing the hero team to win.

Izuku was rushed to the nurses office, and the class evaluated the battle.

"Well, despite the results, the MVP of this exercise is young Iida." All Might said.

Iida looked at him in shock, why the class voiced some concerns that it should of been one of the heroes since it was their team that won.

"Valid question." All Might said, "Why didn't I choose one of those two? Who has a guess?" He raised his hand in the air.

A couple people away from her, Ayano watched as Momo raised her hand.

"Sir! I can tell you why." She said, keeping her hand up. "Iida embraced this challenge, he was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role."

Looking at All Might, Ayano held in a laugh, it seemed as if he was the one who wanted to tell the class why.

"I'll explain." Momo continued. "Bakugo's judgement was clouded against a personal grudge against Midoriya. As you pointed out earlier, launching a scale attack indoors was a foolish move, it could of been disastrous. Similarly, Midoriya's plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage he received. He rendered himself helpless. Not smart. As for Uraraka, she let her guard down min-battle, and her final attack was far too reckless given the hypothetical steaks." She finally lowered her hand, "If she treated he weapon as though it were real, she never would of risked such an imprecise move."

Looking at Iida, she continued her explanation. "Iida was fully prepared for his opponents arrival, he had a strategy and never lost sight in his mission, to protect the dummy weapon, even if the plan was foiled in the end."

Looking at Iida, Ayano snickered, seeing the expression on his face as he received the praise.

"Technically the hero team won, yes, but they took advantage of the fact that this was training. The didn't respect the spirit of the trial." Momo finished.

Good job. Ayano thought as she finished.

"Yes." All Might said, getting the attention back on himself, "Well you looked over a few things, Young Iida could of relaxed a little in the exercise, but, otherwise, you nailed it." He gave her a thumbs up, and... Giggled?

Oh my God. Ayano though, keeping a hand over her mouth as she muffled her snickering.

"One should always start with the basics and devote themselves wholeheartedly to learning. That's the only real way to become a top hero." Momo stated.

"Now then, time to blow this joint, let's move over to the next match. You guys should think about everything you saw and discussed, and tackle this training for yourself."

"Yes sir!" The class exclaimed.

The next team was Team B and Team I, Team B being the villains and Team I being the heros.

Watching the screen, Ayano watched as the whole building was encompassed in ice as Soji waited outside.

"H-Hyida, a-aren't you c-cold?" Uraraka asked, catching Ayano's attention.

Ayano shook her head, "I already explained this, Uraraka." Ayano muttered. "I don't feel cold, remember?"

"O-Oh right. L-lucky."

"I guess." Ayano said with a sheepish smile.

Pulling her attention back to the screen, Ayano watched as Todoroki walked right up to the bomb and froze it.

"He's incapacitated the other team without compromising the weapon o-or his teammate. take c-close note of h-his technique s-students." All might stuttered as he shivered.

"Woah, he's so strong!" One of the other kids stated in awe.

"The Hero team, WINS!" All Might proclaimed.

Suddenly, the ice was melted, and the building looked just like nothing had happened to it.

"Moving on, time to gather around for a review of the second match, after that, we'll jet on over to our next match."

"Yes sir!"

Ayano's team was next, and the three of them had been chosen to be the villains while Team H were acting as the heros. Walking over to team H, she smiled, "I wish you guys the best of luck." She said.

"Thanks." Asui said, "Same to you."

"Thank you for the wishes." Tokoyami said, dipping his head slightly. "But we don't plan to lose."

"Neither do we." Ayano said with a smirk, before heading into the building behind Sero and Kirishima.

The three finishing hiding the weapon, Sero had tape surrounding it, while Kirishima stood in defense.

"Battle Start!"