Chapter 2

All Right guys! I actually have a ton of pre written chapters right now! (Up to chapter 22 by the time this is published) So, I thought I could update this twice a week! So, that means this will be updated every Monday and Friday! Though if I start to run low of prewritten chapters, I will go back to only updating Monday. If that does happen, I will notify you guys. Anyways, Enjoy this chapter!

-Sin
------------

"Oh look. It's the boy with enough ego for the whole town." Ayano said, looking at Bakugo while keeping the lazy expression on her face.

Bakugo just looked at her, "Move." He growled.

"I can't really do that since someone is blocking the door." She rolled her eyes, watching him scoff and push past her, rudely bumping his shoulder against hers. Not wanting to stay any longer, she headed out of the classroom, walking down the hall and out the room. It wasn't too long before she got outside.

Just as she was passing by the small fish pond, she heard a sudden shout and then heard a splash next to her. Looking to her side, Ayano noticed a burnt up notebook. Walking up to it, she looked down. "Hero Analysis for the future No. 13?" She asked herself quietly. "This must be Midoriya's." She pulled up the sleeve of her hoodie and reached towards the water, pausing when she saw two fish swim up and start nibbling at it.

With her hand hovering just above the water, she took a deep breath. She would have to be quick about this. Reaching her hand quickly into the water and pulling out the notebook, she quickly dropped it on the little grate above the pond, frost gathering at the spot she touched it, and the pond having a thin layer of ice floating on top of it.

Glancing at her hand, she noticed that it was coated in a layer of ice, small icicles dripping down from it. Walking over to a wall, she knocked her hand against the wall and shattered the ice, watching as it fell onto the ground.

"I guess my skin's still too cold." She muttered to herself. She might be quirkless according to the rest of the students in her class and it's what everyone sees her as, since she hid her quirk because it had a serious downside. Each time she used it to its full potential, she turned a little bit more into ice. And due to her ice-like quirk, her body's temperature is below freezing, freezing any object her bare skin came in contact with. Luckily, her hood ie was built with a fabric that most ice based heroes wear to protect them from their own ice attacks, a close family friend managed to get it for her. Not to mention that she had no control of what she froze, so she could easily freeze the whole entire school without meaning to, along with all the students inside.

Some footsteps and muttering pulled Ayano out of her thoughts and she quickly headed away from the pond and around the corner, not wanting to stick around the school any longer, she started to head home.

Once at the house, she closed the door. "Hey mom, dad, I'm home!" She called out.

"Hey honey! Your dad's on shift so he'll be home later tonight." Ayano's mother's voice called from the kitchen.

Ayano walked to the kitchen and hung her book bag on the back of one of the chairs. Looking up, she saw a pleasant looking woman seeming to be in her early 30's, a warm smile gracing her features.

"Let's hope he comes home with less scratches than last time." Ayano joked walking over to her mom to give her a hug.

"Oh honey, I know your father is clumsy at home, but he manages to do a good job when he's in costume."

"I know, I know." Ayano said, pulling away. "The Ice King always keeps his cool in a fight." She rolled her eyes, an amused expression on her face. "But it's not my fault her keeps forgetting to put on his slippers and slips on the ice after he freezes the floor by accident."

Ayano's parents were both heros, with similar abilities, her mom had the ability to freeze water molecules in the air, while her dad was able to freeze things by touch. Ayano was lucky enough to inherit both of those quirks into a super combination of an ice quirk. Though she was also unlucky that both the quirks downsides were combined to be a bit more intense, which was mostly the reason that she doesn't use her quirk much. Her parents both had changed their hero names after they got married, becoming more open to the world that they were a couple. Her mom was The Ice Queen and her dad was The Ice King, they were pretty well known with their flashy quirks and massive count of defeated villains. And it was in the family plan that once Ayano graduated from whatever high school she chose, she would join them and become The Ice Princess.

Her mom sighed, "I just can't wait until you graduate high school." She said with a dreamy tone.

Ayano let out a chuckle. "Mom, that's going to be a couple years from now."

"I know, but just imagine, the Royal family of Ice!"

Ayano smiled, "Alright mom. I'm heading upstairs. I gotta work on some homework. Gotta keep those grades up if I want to get into UA!"

"Of course sweetie." Her mom said, "I'll call you down once dinner is ready."

"Alright, love you!" Ayano exclaimed, grabbing her bag and heading up the stairs and into her room. Dropping her bag on her bed, she sighed, slipping off her hoodie, leaving her in black pants and a white undershirt, since her dad's quirk has the same drawback as hers, the whole house, except for the floors, had some sort of anti-freezing material built in or painted on, so thankfully, she didn't have to worry about freezing anything her body touches, except for the floor.

Slipping her feet out of her shoes and into her Slippers, she walked to her desk, grabbing homework and starting to work on it, turning on the Tv in her room for some background noise, she noticed it was tuned into the news, it was covering a slime monster. Turning her attention to the TV, her eyes widened as a boy burst out of the crowd.

'Midoriya?'