VIII

I smell...
Chocolate.... and orange? I guess? Oh and celestial bronze!"
(Don't know what it smells like but just imagine like metal but with roses...yah)

I look up from the cauldron to see most of the boys in my class sniffing themselves. One even asked me what intensity of orange... okayyy....

I went back to my seat and sat down, feeling eyes on me.

"What do you want Black?" I muttered, not even turning my head.

He chuckled. "Well I wanted to know if it hurt."

I looked at him in confusion. "Did what hurt?" I answered, tucking my hair behind my ear.

He smirked, "When you fell from heaven."

I groaned. Typical.

"Not until I saw your face."

I answered back, my inner sass queen that could rival Persassy coming out. Leo named her Sassia.... yah.. super original....me and Leo are really close in a sibling way. Anyway... Sirius looked at me in shock while the person sitting behind us was laughing his butt off.

"Shut up Prongs!" Sirius hissed at his best friend, a blush creeping it's way on his tanned face.

That just made James laugh louder. Even I was giggling. However that was ruined when Slughorn noticed us.
Dying in a fit of laughter.
Disrupting his class.
So he gave us detention.

"Tonight at 6pm sharp. Don't be late!"

He reminded us at the end of class, as we shuffled out. I glared at Sirius and half smiled at James cause he didn't seem half bad.

I joined up with Lily and the girls who were laughing their butts off, with the exception of Lily who was saying how it was very rude to disrupt the class. I smiled and laughed with them, but my mind went back to that nightmare.

I should probably IM camp and tell them about it, you never know. I made up my mind that I would go down to the lake after dinner and IM them. I walked with the girls for our next class. Care Of Magical Creatures. I smiled thinking about the animals. I've always felt a connection towards animals. Maybe because they listen so well.

We headed down near Hagrid's hut and ended up seeing our teacher. A scrawny old man. Mr Kettlefig. Interesting names the english have. Like Moldy shorts and Hogwarts.

I wonder if Nico binned those mouldy shorts we found in his cabin when I did a bit of spring cleaning. God they stank. He didn't ev-

Stupid ADHD... Back to class...

We had lessons with the Slytherins, mortal enemies of Gryffindor's apparently...

Anyway..

Mr Kettlefig started talking about mythical and magical creatures.

"Just our luck that a few days ago we found our very own pegasus!" He rattled on, smiling with his crooked teeth.
Murmurs shook threw the class as they talked about the pegasus. I was deep in thought.

"I'm pretty sure there aren't any pegasi around here.." I thought to myself, thinking hard. "Unless... Oh no...

Professor had brought out the pegasus. Gasps of admiration were heard from everywhere.

The pegasus was Stormy, my very own pegasus. He didn't like other people so I don't know how they caught him.

He looked at me and his eyes lit up.

"Chief! You won't believe it! They're trying to feed me dead mice!" He galloped over to me, surprising everyone.

"You realise that you're in a lesson, right?" I thought to him, shaking my head.

Everyone was staring at me, mouths agape.

"Stormy here is one of the training pegasi at my... ummmm.... summer camp..." I said, staring at the teacher.

Said person nodded and asked if I could explain some things about him. So for the rest of the lesson I was explaining Stormy, and teaching them to ride him. He wasn't very happy with that.

When the lessons were over, the professor asked me to take Stormy to the stables (just imagine they're next to the greenhouses) to which I happily obliged. On the way, I asked my pegasi what he was doing here.

"Well Chief, you weren't at camp so I decided to come get you!"

He said, shaking his stormy grey wings.

"Hey Chief... Do they have oreos around here?"

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Dunno Stormy. I'd have to ask someone."

He nodded and stepped into his stable, humming a song. I laughed and shook my head, before heading off towards my next class.

Time skip cause I'm lazy as Tartaurus....

It was dinner time and I was sitting with the girls and the Marauders, who had sneaked there way over.
I was speaking with Remus about books, and my troubles with having dyslexia and loving books. He's really nice and cute. I felt a pair of eyes burning holes into me so I turned my head to see Sirius.

I lightly glared at him and went back to my conversation with Remus. I then felt another pair of eyes staring at me. So once again I turned my head to see Lucy. She sneered at me.

"Little half-blood is dyslexic? Boohoohoo no one cares..."

snickers were heard while I just smirked.

"Oh yeah? Well..."

I stood up,

"How is it that you manage to carry your ego around? Your back must ache soo bad!"

Ooohs were heard.

"You bit-" She started, before being cut off by Sprout.

I smirked and turned to my friends and burst out laughing. We chatted for a bit and I checked the time. 5:12pm. Better go to the lake before detention. I excused myself from my friends and headed down to my destination.

Fiddling with the drachma in my hand. I created a quick mist and threw my drachma.

"Oh fleecy do me a sold, Show we Percy Jackson at camp half-blood!"

Percy appeared on the screen, sleeping. I rolled my eyes and called his name.

"Aquagirl!"

He woke with a start.

I laughed watching his disoriented face, searching for the blue cookies. He looked at me before smiling.

"Thunder cloud! What's wrong?" (I know this is weird but imagine the seven are eight.)

"Gather the rest and i'll explain."

A few minutes later I could see everyone and told them everything about the nightmare. At the end they all looked worried.

"I don't know thunder... no idea.." Jason admitted. Annabeth looked at me, eyes serious.

"Keep your eyes on everyone and you'll be fine.."

I nodded tiredly, saying goodbye to everyone. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep, not noticing the strong arms wrapping around me and carrying me to detention.

Omg... the author's note last time was super weird and made no sense so I'm changing it. I think my eyes kept closing...

Done! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Baiiiii!!!!!

-Storm