《Sixty》

Woooo! We reached 7k reads, thank you all!!

Oh, and I might editing stories, mainly my focus is on this story, and Mutants, so I might re-upload parts, just fyi. So if I spam you with parts, that's why.
~~~~~~~

"Aurora, Skylar, please go to your rooms," Patrick said, not breaking eye contact with Castiel. He could hear them going up the stairs. Patrick felt uneasy when he saw Castiel watch them go up the stairs.

"Andy, Joe. Come to my house quickly," Patrick said through the bond, not waiting to hear their responses.

"Babe, what's going on?" Pete asks, walking up to the door. 

"I'm hurt, Patrick. You didn't tell them about me," Castiel says, feigning hurt. 

"Why are you here?"

"Did you not hear me over the phone? I'm the fallen angel." Patricia's eyes widen at the statement.

"I heard you loud and clear. Doesn't answer my question of why you're here."

"I feel like we've waited long enough, don't you?" Castiel grins, leaving Patrick confused and concerned about what he will do. Before Patrick could question him, Castiel ran up and grabbed him, doing what Patrick though unthinkable. He broke his wing.

Patrick cried out in pain, making Castiel grin evilly. Castiel got ripped off of him, getting thrown across the room.

"Andy, Joe. You need to get here faster," Pete said, running up to Castiel.

"We're trying. What the hell happened?" Joe asked.

"Long story," Patrick said, sounding strained.

"We'll be there shortly," Andy said, all of them cutting off the link.

"Patricia, the twins," Pete said once he temporarily immobilized Castiel with his ice.

"On it," She said, rushing up the stairs. Pete quickly rushed over to Patrick.

Pete kneels down next to his husband, grabbing his hand in his. Patrick looks up at Pete, pained eyes meeting red ones.

"Hurts," Patrick said, staring at his wing.

"I know it does-" Before he could finish, he heard the ice breaking from across the room. The front door flew open at the same time, Andy and Joe glancing from their friends to Castiel.

"Ah, the whole gangs here now." Pete turned to face him. "Now, where were we?" Castiel started to run to them again, but Andy put up a barrier around them.

Castiel skidded to a stop right before he ran into it. "How rude, Andrew." Castiel sighed, looking around to try and find a new plan. His eyes glanced at the stairs, an evil smirk plastered o to his face. "Looks like you forgot one minor detail," He says, turning back around to face the blood-bonded.

"And what is that?"

"You forgot to guard the stairs," He said, making Patrick and Pete's eyes widen.

"Andy put the barrier down!" Pete exclaims as they watch Castiel go up the stairs. Once he did Pete and Andy rushed up the stairs.

"Come on 'Trick. We ain't leaving you down here," Joe said, carefully helping Patrick up.

Both of them heard the commotion going on upstairs, making Patrick afraid of what was happening. They both froze halfway up the stairs, feeling the pain coming from Pete and Andy.

They finally got up the stairs, only to see a bright light coming from behind the twin's door.