《Fifty Four》

Pete leaned against the doorway, smiling. He gazed around the back room of the bus, it being filled with papers, crayon, markers, glitter, really any art supply they had was all over that room.

He watches as Aurora and Skylar were chatting quietly to themselves over a piece of paper.

"And what are you two doing?" Pete asked, making his presence known. The twins head shot up, and they quickly turned around to their father.

"Dad," Aurora whined, both of them getting up and pushing Pete out of the room.

"You can't come in here," Skylar finished, as they closed the door. Pete shook his head, smiling.

"And what did you?" Patrick asked, wrapping his arm around his husband. Pete shrugged.

"I didn't do anything. I just stood there and was pushed out."

"So you got banned from the back room, then."

"Pretty much." Patrick chuckled, shaking his head.

"Well, I know what they're doing, And it's cute. So, get your banned ass back tot he front of the bus. We have a setlist to complete." Pete laughs and fake salutes.

"Yes ma'am." Pete grunted as Patrick hit him in the stomach.

"Love you too jackass."

~~~~~~

"Dad!" Aurora and Skylar yell, waking Pete up from his sleep.

"Hey," He said, sleepily smiling at his children. "What do I owe the pleasure this fine morning?"

Aurora and Skylar look at each other, smiling.

"Happy Birthday Dad!" They yell in unison.

"Well, thank you both." They smile, grabbing Pete's hand and dragging him from his bunk. He glanced up to see Patrick, Andy, and Joe all standing there smiling at him.

The twins drag him to the lounge area, where they had made Pete pancakes.

"Did your two make these?" He asks. The twins nod.

"Yeah, we had help from Dad too." Pete smiles, looking up at Patrick who shrugs.

"I supervised."

"Well, either way they're delicious, so thank you."

Aurora and Skylar smile.

Pete finishes, Patrick grabbing the plate.

Pete smiles when Aurora and Skylar hand him a card, which was clearly made by the both of them.

Pete looked down on the cover of the card, which had a little drawing of the three of them. Pete in the middle with Aurora and Skylar on either side. He chuckles when he sees that he was drawn with fangs poking out of his lip.

He opens the card, reading their short message.

Happy 27th birthday Daddy! We are so lucky to have an amazing dad as you. We're glad that you'll be the daddy of our little brother.

Pete looks wide eyed at the card before looking up to Patrick.

Patrick smiles shyly, a hand over his small bump.

"Surprise."

Pete smiles wide, running up and hugging Patrick. He kisses Patrick, earning an "ew" from Aurora and Skylar.

"How'd you find out? Your not even four months yet."

"I did a little spell, nothing major," Andy voiced.

Pete nods, smiling down at Patrick. He leans his forehead against Patrick's, a hand on his bump.

The couple smiles when they feel two sets of arms wrap around them. They wrap their arms around their kids, making it a big family hug.

"I love you all," Pete says.

"Love you too, Daddy," The twins say in unison.

They break, the twins going to the couch.

Pete wraps Patrick in a side hug, kissing his cheek.

"Best gift ever," He says, making Patrick smile. "A little boy."

~~~~~~~

Ya girl got her hair done today.

Ah, I love it.