《Four》

Sorry this is short, but it adds to the effect.

"Why now?!" Patricia yells into his face. The man smirks.

"Well, you know as well as I that his power is coming. My power. So, I'm here to help." Patricia scoffs.

"You left us! You left me when I needed you most. Did you not love me?" Patricia whispers, her gaze cast downward. The man left up her chin with his fingers. He wraps his huge wings around the both of them.

"Of course I loved you. I still do. You know why I had to go. I really wished I hadn't. I missed watching our Patrick grow up," He confessed, leaning down and planting a kiss onto he lips.

~~~~~~~

"Have you heard!?" Pete shouts, startling the hybrid, witch, and werewolf.

"What?" Patrick asked, closing his Angel history book.

"A famous Angel is at our school today! Come on!" Pete grabs Andy and Joe's arms and dragging them along. Patrick flew above, laughing as Joe almost tripped.

Joe, Patrick, Andy, and Pete were all sitting together at the top of their year's bleachers, pointing out their bond marks on their forearms. They discovered that the next day, when all of them started to experience a burn.

They saw Patricia come out, and the gym fell silent. The amount of respect the have for her is extraordinary.

"Hello students of Immortals High! Today we have a very special guest with us. Would you come down please?"

The students all saw a huge pair of wings fly down. The figure immediately saw the only other angel there, his son. He smirks, and flies down next to Patricia.

The students all gasp. "Hello, I'm Michael."