《Forty Two》

*Ten Years Later*

"Well," Pete says, wrapping an arm around his husband. "We finally did it. We bought a house."

"It only took us 7 years, and almost 5 albums later, but we did it."

"Yeah, I'm glad we all worked everything out, instead of going on that hiatus."

"Dad!" Aurora's voice called out from behind them. They turn around to see their daughter running up to them, her brother right behind her. "So this is our new house?"

"Yep. It was about time we moved out of your Grandmother's house."

"Oh, I'm sure Patricia didn't mind." Patrick laughs.

"Yeah, sure."

"Are Uncle Andy and Uncle Joe coming over?" Skylar asked, looking up at his parents with his bright blue eyes. Pete smiles down at his son, ruffling his dark brown hair.

"Yeah, they should be over for dinner."

"Yes!"

"Ok, you two go play in the back yard, while me and your dad finish unpacking," Pete says. The twins nod, and run off to the back of the house. Pete turns back to Patrick, a smirk on his face.

"How did I know we weren't actually going to be doing that?" Pete shrugs.

"But, you gotta admit. We haven't done anything like this in awhile."

Patrick smiles. "Well, let's get to it." Pete grins and they both head off to their bedroom.

*Badly Written (in my opinion) Smut Warning*
Cause according to Addy, "Everyone Likes Smut"

Pete pushes Patrick onto their bed, placing himself over his husband and kissing him passionately. Patrick moans when Pete started to suck gently on his neck. Pete quickly removes his shirt, as does Patrick. Patrick starts to unbuckle Pete's belt, slowly sliding his pants off. Pete smiles and removes the jeans, taking Patrick's jeans off as well leaving them both in boxers.

Pete starts to trail kisses down Patrick's chest, sucking occasionally. Patrick moans when cool air hits his hard on.

(Why am I writing this at school)

Pete goes back up and kisses Patrick, his fingers hovering over Patrick's entrance. Patrick moans when Pete inserts two fingers, and starts scissoring them. Patrcik emits a loud yelp when Pete's fingers brush over that bundle to nerves.

"Found it," Pete smirks, moving his fingers over that spot.

"Just fuck me already!" Patrick moans. Pete chuckles and removes his fingers, taking hijs boxers off.

Pete flips Patrick over to his hands and knees, slamming in. They are both moaning messes, as Pete thrusts into Patrick, finding his prostate almost immediately.

"Pete!" Patrick moans out when he comes over both of their stomachs. Pete thrusts a few more times before also expelling his loan into Patrick.

Pete pulls out, and collapses next to Patrick, both of them panting.

"You forgot to use a condom," Patrick mumbles. Pete groans, and gets up to grab a wash cloth to clean them both.

~~~~~~~

"So, how are thinking you new place?" Andy asks, helping set the dining table.

"It's great so far. I'm just glad we moved in before we releases Save Rock And Roll."

"Yeah, that would have been a mess," Joe agrees.

"So, Aurora, Skylar, are you two keeping out of trouble in school?"

"Yes, Uncle Andy," They say in unison.

"Good, then you wouldn't be able to come with us." Aurora and Skylar's eyes widen.

"Seriously! We get to come with you all!?" They nod, and Aurora and Skylar squeal with excitement.

"Yeah, me and your dad miss you all the time. And I'm sure you miss us too," Patrick says. The twins nod.

"And besides, the fans love you two," Joe adds. The twins smile.

"Do they really?" Joe nods.

"Yes they do. We get asked about you two all the time. Among other things," Pete says, mumbling the last part.

"Dinner is ready!" Patrick exclaims, pulling the lasagna from the oven.

"God, that smells good," Joe moans, the aroma reaching his nostrils. Patrick also pulls out a small salad from the fridge.

"Thank you, Patrick. At least some people think of me," Andy smiles, grabbing the salad.

"Hey, it's not our fault you are the oknly vegan in the group."

~~~~~~~

Skylar and Aurora were in bed, and the four of them were watching the Avengers.

"Did you two seriously already have sex in your new house?" Joe asks.

"Maybe."

"Pete as horny as always," Patrick says, earning at slap from Pete. "It's true, babe."

"Yeah, but you enjoyed it also."

"Well of course I did."

"Can we drop this conversation?" Andy asks. Pete and Patrick chuckle.

"Blame your boyfriend over there, Hurley. He was the one that asked."

"I'm trying to watch this!" Joe exclaims, turning up the volume.

"You're the one that asked the question!" Pete exclaims.

"Yeah, well I didn't think you would ramble on about it!"