《Fifty Eight》

Pete's eyes widened and he glances over to Andy and Joe, who had the same look on their face.

"You can feel it too, can't you?"

"That he's losing control? Yeah," Joe said. Pete turned to Andy.

"You can track him, can't you?"

"That's a violation of privacy," Andy answered. Pete raised an eyebrow.

"You've already tracked him, haven't you?"

"Yeah I've already tracked him. He's in this park a couple towns over."

"Jeez, he hasn't been gone 15 minutes."

"Well, we need to catch up with him, come on," Pete says, walking towards the bus door.

"Aurora, Skylar!" Pete calls out, and the boys hear the footsteps of the twins come toward them.

"Yeah Dad?"

"Can you please stay here? We're going out to help Dad," Pete explained, kneeling down toward their height.

"Is Dad okay?"

"If we get there in time, then yes. He will be fine."

Aurora and Skylar nod, and go back to the bunks area. Pete smiles slightly and stands back up, grabbing Joe and Andy's hand before flashing away.

~~~~~~~

They found him standing in the open field, no one around for miles. He was laying on the grass, his wings spread out as he looked up at the sky.

"I know you're there," He called out, not sitting up to face them.

"Patrick, you're losing control," Pete said calmly taking cautious steps toward the hybrid.

Patrick turned his head around, staring into his husband's eyes.

"I can feel it. I'm trying to fight it off, for the baby's sake."

Pete finally reached Patrick, him kneeling down to stare into his husbands faint red eyes. Pete smiles softly, leaning in slightly. He places his hands on Patrick's cheeks.

"I think I might have a way to help," He whispers, leaning in more. Their lips meet in the middle, making the couple close their eyes. They kiss softly, but it does work. It brings Patrick back.

~~~~~~~

Short and lame, but I kinda had some writer's block for this fic. 

Anyways, I have a question for y'all. 

I've been thinking on changing the name of this fic possibly. I can change it to Hell or Glory or I can keep it as it is.

I'm asking you all as I have this cool new cover I have and want to use

{Editing} Hell or GloryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara