《Forty》

It's midnight, and I practically wide awake. Fuck me, and today is the Super Bowl too. I'm personally going for Eagles, as Patriots have been the last several years and almost won each one, I'm pretty sure.
~~~~~~~

"Wow, you four are really close," Andy comments, looking at Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy.

"Oh, you have no idea. They are actually blood-bonded," Josh admits. Andy's eyes widen.

"You're those four!?" They all stare at him, confused. "Dude, it's was in international news! Blood-bonds are super rare, and with two of you having famous dads!? You four are celebrities. Just they don't know your names, as that is confidential."

"Really?" Patrick asks, as the rest of them aren't able to form words.

"Yes! I mean, your dad's are on the high counsel! You even have Uncles in the high counsel!" Patrick just scratches the back of his neck.

"It's really not that big of a deal."

"Of course it is!"

"Andy, just let it go. They are normal people, just more.....special, I guess," Ashley shrugs.

"Sorry, I kinda went a little crazy," Andy admits, cheeks flushed red.

"Dude, it's fine. We just didn't know all of that."

"Patrick, Pete, can you please come visit you children? They constant crying is giving me a headache," Patricia sighs, as she appears out of nowhere.

"Yeah, Mom. We'll be there in a minute." Patricia nods, smiles at the friends and flashes off.

"Well, can't keep Skylar and Aurora waiting, come on, babe," Pete says, lifting Patrick up.

"Um, you can put me down, Pete."

"Nah, you still a baby."

"Excuse you, I may be small, but I'm not a baby!"

"Keep telling yourself that, babe."

"Those two are so couple goals," Ashley commented. The group nods.

"Who are Skylar and Aurora?" Andy asks.

"Their kids. Twins, actually.  Patrick had them a few months ago," Joe said. Andy stares at them.

"What!?" They group giggles.

"Ok, here. Patrick's power is creating life. There is more than one way to do so," Andy explains to Andy.

"Oh my god, we need to give you two nicknames, cause I will just get confused," Mikey notes. (Me)

~~~~~~~

"Aww, come here," Patrick coos, picking up Aurora, who stops crying and is all giggly. Skylar does the same with Pete.

"Damnit, Lucifer. Why do you have to be right," Patricia mutters to herself.

"Honestly, you two can take them to your next class. All the teachers know." They nod, smiling at the baby in their hands.

~~~~~~~

Joe was the only one smart enough to get a driver's license and get a car, so he drives them all to Patrick and Pete's house.

"Ok, I don't know about you three, but I'm watching Star Wars," Joe announces, running over and putting A New Hope into the blu-ray player.

"Than that will be the Twins' first movie, actually," Patrick admits.

"A great first movie, in my opinion," Pete says. "Well, but play, Trohman."

~~~~~~~

When Patricia gets home, she find the boys all asleep on the couch. The main menu for A New Hope is on the tv, and Aurora and Skylar are asleep in their dad's arms. She smiles at the sight, and quietly walks to her own bedroom, not disturbing the teens and babies.