《Fifty Six》

Ooo, I be starting some dRaMa

Also, I made a new story, if you all wouldn't mind checking it out! It be called troubled thoughts
~~~~~~~

Castiel stumbles forward, breathing in the fresh air. He opened his eyes, smiling as he made it from Hell. He glanced down at his clothes, frowning that they are torn.

He looks around at his surroundings, taking note that he was next to a road. Without his wings, he sighs and starts walking.

~~~~~~~

Putting on a trench coat, Castiel hums to himself as he looks into the mirror.

"This'll do," He mumbles to himself, striking several poses in the mirror. (I can actually see Misha doing that 😂)

He walks out of the dressing room, and out of the store.

"Um, excuse me. You have to pay for thosr," a clerk says, walking after Castiel. He keeps on walking, holding his arm out and snapping his fingers. The clerk falls to the ground, bringing a smile to the fallen angel's lips.

~~~~~~~

The receptionist heardd footsteps walking up to her window. Looking up, she gives the man a warm smile which he returns.

"Hi, welcome to Immortals High. How many I help you today?" She asks.

"I'm here to see Ms. Vaughn."

"She is currently viewing a class, would you mind waiting in her office?"

The man shakes his head.

"Great! Her office is just through that door. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name."

"I'm Castiel."

~~~~~~~

"Daaaaaad," Aurora whined, shaking Patrick awake. Patrick hums, rubbing the sleep frolm his eyes.

"What is it, sunshine?" He mumbles, opening his eyes to look into her blue eyes.

"Your phone is ringing loudly," She states, backing up as Patrick gets out of his bunk.

"Can you bring it here, sunshine?" He asks. She nods, running off and grabbing the phone. "Thank you, Aurora." She smiles, leaning up on her tippy toes any I kiss Patrick on the cheek.

Patrick looks down at his phone, smiling when he sees it's his mother.

"Hello Mom," He greets.

"Oh, I'm not your mother, Patrick."