《Thirty Eight》

I finished it!

Sorry this is so short. I was trying to catch up on missing work for midterm, and I took like a 2 hour nap after I got home from school.

Also, I do have a chapter for Mutants coming up soon. That's also why this chapter is so short. I've been focusing more on that. I think maybe tomorrow I will have it up, or later on tonight.

Thanks so much for 1,000 reads!
~~~~~~~

"Ugh, I can't believe we go back to school next week," Pete whines, boucning Aurora on his leg.

"We are 17, Pete," Patrick reminds, feeding Skylar. Pete sighs.

"I know. But, what are we going to do with the Twins?"

"I actually thought of that," Patricia states, walking down the stairs. "You can leave them with me, and I can watch them in my office. You can stop by in between classes." Patrick and Pete nod.

"Sounds good."

~~~~~~~

"No! it can't be happening!"

"Oh, but it is, dear brother. You've sensed it, haven't you? With your son, his boyfriend, and their kids. Their bond." Lucifer grins.

"I am not letting my family become part of this!"

"Too late, dear brother," Lucifer smiles, and walks away. Michael stands there staring at his twin, not wanting to believe it. But, he had to face it, the signs were all there.

"What is with all the yelling?" Patricia asks, walking into the room. Michael sighs and turns toward her.

"Lucifer thinks Patrick, Pete, Skylar, and Aurora are apart of the prophecy."

Patricia's eyes widen.

"You can't be serious?"

"Afraid so. Our son and his family are going to save the Supernatural world, whether we like it or not."