《Twenty Six》

Oh my god, I was watching Hell's Kitchen, and I just thought, What if Patrick was there to eat and Gordon just like yelled at him since Patrick complained or something. Like, Patrick was trying to be nice about it and Gordon just yelled in his face, and like if Pete was there I can imagine him Yelling at Gordon for yelling at Patrick. Like no, not my smol bean! Idk, I just randomly thought of it. Carry on!
~~~~~~~

"Guys, I'm serious. I could really go for some cake," Patrick whines in the bond.

"New phone, who dis?"

"Did you just-"

"Yes. Yes he did. And Patrick, hate to break it to you, but we are only in first hour."

"Yes, I know. Sorry, for bothering you." Patrick cuts of the bond link and focuses on Mr. Toro explaining all the different types of hybrids.

~~~~~~~

Patrick's eye light up when Pete, Andy, and Joe all give him a huge slice of cake. Where they got it? Who knows.

"Oh. MY. GOD. You three are the best ever," Patrick states, grabbing a fork and literally moans when the cake hits his taste buds.

"Glad we could be of assistance," Joe laughs, watching as Patrick stuffs his face with the cake.

"Hey, you try being pregnant with hormones and shit." Joe shakes his head.

"Nope. I'll leave all that to you. and the lucky father here," He pats Pete on the back, startling him.

"Jesus, little warning next time."

"Nah." Pete rolls his eyes. Patrick frowns when he finishes his cake.

"Fuck me," He says, sad as his cake is gone.

"Already did, sweetheart," Pete smirks, earning groans from his friends.

"TMI, Wentz," Ashley comments. 

"At least you didn't have to feel it," Joe adds.

"Oooo, that is worse."

"Oh boohoo. You poor things. And besides, you've done it too." Andy and Joe freeze, and Pete and Patrick laugh.

"Yeah, I felt your emotions afterwards, and the hickey the next day didn't help, either." Tyler, Josh, Mikey, and Ashley are laughing their asses off.

"Oh. My. God, this is golden. Why am I not recording this?" The bell rang, making Joe and Andy sigh of relief that they weren't continuing the conversation. Pete picks up Patrick and carries him.

"Thank God, my feet are killing me," Patrick comments.

"I bet." Patrick smiles and snuggles into Pete's warm embrace.

~~~~~~~

"Are you seriously playing Words With Friends?" Joe laughs and Pete quickly turns off his phone.

"Nope."

"Yeah, sure. WHO WANTS TO PLAY MARIO CART?" Joe yells.

"Dude, seriously? We always yell at each other."

"So?"

"Shut up," Patrick mumbles, shifting on the couch.

"Come on preggo, you can't sleep all the time."

"Watch me." Patrick mumbles, falling back asleep easily.

"He's always tired. Have you noticed that?" Andy comments, grabbing a Wii controller.

"Yeah, I do. But I mean, He's pregnant. With twins."

"Ok, I see your point. But, could it be something else? Usually pregnant people aren't this tired until their third trimester."

"And, is Patrick's pregnancy normal?"

"No, I suppose not."

"Exactly. So he may sleep a lot, but he is weaker because of this pregnancy too." Andy nods.

"Can you two quite mopping about Patrick and play the game please?" Joe whines. Pete and Andy roll their eyes.

~~~~~~~~

"THAT WAS BULLSHIT! THE CPU JUST SENT THE RED SHELL AT THE LAST SECOND!" Joe rants, throwing his arms about. Pete and Andy are laughing.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Patrick says, rubbing his eyes. The trio shut up, staring at their friend.

"Sorry, 'Trick. Didn't mean to wake you."

"It's fine. I need to eat, anyway."

"Can you please do a blood bag instead, honey?!" Patricia shouts from her office.

"Yeah, I can." Patrick sighs, grabbing two blood bags instead of the cake he was going to eat.

"Thank you!" She shouts. Patrick opens up his blood bag, moaning at the taste. He quickly downs both bags.

"Hungry?"

"......Maybe a little."

I may have bought my first BVB song today.....

{Editing} Hell or GloryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara