《Thirty》

800 reads! 😄
~~~~~~~

"Can anyone tell me why Angels don't usually have children?" Mr. Iero asked the class. Joe raised his hand.

"Wow Joe, you actually played attention?" Pete teased.

"Fuck you." Joe whispered.

"Yes, Joe." Mr. Iero called.

"Angels usually don't get involved with our business down here."

"That wasn't quite what I was looking for, but you are correct."

"Yes, Andy."

"Most of the time, their offspring are so powerful, they can be a danger to society. Depending on what power they got from their parent." Patrick's eyes widen at the statement.

"Yes, well done Andy. Most Angels don't have powers, but some do, like the archangels. Patrick, could you please demonstrate you power?"

"Which way?" Joe whispered to Andy and Pete. They both hit him in the stomach.

Patrick walks up to the front of the class, waddling a bit. Once he gets there, he closes his eyes, and holds his hands out. A white glow comes from them. The students eyes widen and they lean closer.

A golden retriever puppy sits in Patrick's hands when the white glow leaves his hands. The students all gasp at him, and the girls aww over the puppy.

"Can we pet it?" One girl asked, and Patrick nodded. Half the class scurry out of their seats just to pet the puppy.

"Ok, calm down, it's just a puppy," Joe yells, making all the girls glare at him.

"Just take it from my hands," Patrick insists, and the girls happily do so. Patrick smiles and walks over to the trio. "They literally scratched me just to let a damn dog."

"Ok, ok. Please bring me the puppy and go back to your seats." The girls all whine and reluctantly hand him the puppy. "Thank you, Patrick." Patrick nods, and does a two finger salute, making Pete, Joe, and Andy laugh.

"God that scared me," Patrick mumbles, placing a hand over his stomach.

"What?"

"They just randomly kicked."

"Oh, gotcha."

~~~~~~~

"Please get me out of this hell hole," Tyler whines at his friends.

"I would, but my mother might go all vamp on us. And trust me, it's not something you would want," Patrick says, sipping on his fourth blood bag of that day.

"Fine," Tyler whines, slouching in his seat.

"Why don't you want to be here?" Josh asks. Tyler stares at him with A 'really?' Look.

"Seriously, for 1 it's school and 2, I have a test next hour and I'm not even remotely prepared for it."

"We get it. Every teenager in the world doesn't want to be at school," Ashley sighed.

"Can you just shut up so I can take a cat nap?" Patrick whines, leaning onto Pete who wraps an arm around him.

"Ok, goodnight sweetheart," Tyler teases, and he earns a slap on the back of his head. (If you have seen NCIS, it was the Gibbs slap he does all the time to Tony)

"Only I can call him that," Pete states.

"Awww, we got the protective boyfriend."

"Yeah, and this protective boyfriend will kick your ass if you wake him up," Joe states, patting Tyler's back and walking off

Pete's eyes flash red and he smiles, as Patrick snuggles closer to him. Pete leans down and kisses his forehead.

I'm trying to drag this out a bit, even through I seriously want to go to right before the twins are born.