《Thirty Four》

"Oh my God! Pete look at Aurora's baby fangs!" Patrick gushed. Pete came flying down the stairs and over to Patrick. And low and behold, Aurora had cute little stubs on poking out of her lip. Pete's heart melted at the sight.

"This is a picture worthy moment," Pete says, pulling out his phone and take a few pictures.

Patrick looked over at Skylar, who was smiling at his sister. He also had little fangs as well.

"Oh my gosh! Both of their fangs look so cute!" Patrick gushed, pulling Pete into a tight hug. Pete laughs and nods, staring at his kids, feeling proud.

~~~~~~~

It was family night. Michael and Dracula were coming over for dinner.

Surprisingly, they have become friends after the whole encounter of the Twins birth.

Patrick was dressing the twins and Pete was helping Patricia cook dinner.

Patricia and Pete heard the footsteps coming up the drive. They both smiled and Pete walked over to the door and opened it,  coming face to face with Dracula and Michael.

"Hello."

"Hello, Peter," Michael greets, walking inside with Dracula right behind him.

Patrick comes down the steps with Aurora and Skylar on each arm. Patricia walks around the corner and smiles.

"Come on, dinner is ready."

~~~~~~~

They were having a grand time, joking around, telling stories, when a knock came at the door. Patricia raises an eyebrow, as everyone was there. Michael gets up.

"I'll get it." He walks up and opens the door and comes face to face with his brothers.

Gabriel, Raphael, and surprisingly,

His twin brother, Samael. Or, as most people known him,

Lucifer.

And, that's it! Cliffhanger and all.

And, I'm referring to the Lucifer comic books, if you're wondering. 🤗

Should have the sequel out soon.