《Twenty Two》

"What!?" Patrickm exclaimed, looking at his mother like she was crazy. She only smiles, and rests a hand on hi shoulder.

"It's not that crazy if you think about it. You ability is creating life. Sure, you can just think of something and it appears in your hands, but just stop and think. There is more than one way to create life. Yes, you obviously had help, but it is another way you just didn't think of."

Patrick's eyes widen. Man, why are mother's always right?

"But, how am I going to tell the guys and Ashley?"

"You are going to have to figure that by yourself. I'll help you the whol e way through, all 10 months."

"10!?" Patricia laughs.

"It takes a while for hybrids, as the blood has to balance out. It's normal, Patrick." He nods, looking down at his stomach. He was finding it hard to believe, but his mother's explanation made sense.

~~~~~~~

Patrick was quiet all day, trying to figure out how to tell Pete. He knew he had to telll him first, then Andy and Joe. Maybe Tyler, Josh, Ashley, and Mikey later.

"Ok, what's bothering you, 'Trick?" Pete asked, placing a hand on his knee. Patrick jumped, as he was deep in thought.

"Nothing," Patrick quickly says, cursing himself as it sounded suspicious. Pete raised an eyebrow.

"No, I know something is bothering you. Just tell me, tell us," He says, gestering toward Joe and Andy. Patrick sighs, and let's his shoulders slump.

"I'm pregnant," He mumbles barely audible, but they heard it.

"Are you serious!?" Joe exclaims, an amused look on his face.

"Oh, he's serious," Patricia voice states, scaring the shit out of the boys.

"Hey, mom," Patrick smiles.

"Yes, Joe. He's serious. Now, come along, all four of you. We can explain," She orders, already walking out of the room. The four scramble out of their seats, following their principal.

~~~~~~~

"So your saying, that Patrick can literally create life?" Joe asks, still trying to wrap his  mind around this.

"Yes. Is that so hard to understand?" Andy mumbles, a hand over his face in annoyance.

Patrick was sitting on the couch in his mother's office, a hand over his stomach. He was slowly falling asleep, as he was still experiencing nightmares, though they only come once and a while. Patricia looks over at her son, noticing that he is asleep. She smiles.

"You three need to keep a closer eye on him," She orders, still looking in his direction. They nod, also looking at their friend.

She knew they were already going to be protective as Patrick would now be an easier target, as he isn't at his full strength. She of course is worrying for her child, but she knows he and his child would be alright.

Oh my God, I swear I'm not trying to make these short!