《One》

"Patrick, honey! It's time to get up for school," Patricia shouts from his doorway. Patrick groans, wrapping his wings around him so he can block the light coming from the door. Patricia chuckles, walking over to her son's bed and rips the covers off. Patrick whines, finally sitting up.

"Get dressed, honey. I made breakfast!" She exclaims, walking out of her son's room. Patrick smiles and gets dressed in his hybrid uniform with 7 strips on his sleeve and 5 bars on his collar. He walks toward his own bathroom, brushing his hair. He flies down the steps, literally, and grabs the pancakes his mother made him.

"Hurry up, honey. I have to be at the school by 7," His mother states. Patrick nods, now eating quickly and running up the stairs, brushing his teeth and heads back down. Grabbing his backpack he heads out the door, his mother right behind him. 

~~~~~~~

When they get to Immortals High, his mother parks the car and they both head into the building. Patrick has spent a lot of time there over the last month, so he knows all the teachers.

"Ok, why don't you go visit Brendon?" Patricia asks, shuffling some papers on her desk. Patrick nods and walks out of his mother's office. The walk to the music room wasn't long and he was at the room in no time.

"Hey Brendon!" Patrick exclaims as he walks into the classroom. Brendon looks up and smiles.

"Hey! You ready for school?" Brendon asks, pausing his playing on the piano. Patrick shrugs.

"I mean, I guess I have to now. I'm already here, aren't I?" Brendon laughs.

"I guess you are. It won't be that bad. I mean, your mom is the principal and you friendly with all the teachers. If something happens you have a lot of people to go too," Brendon notes, his attention going back to the tune he was playing.

"What is that you're playing?" Patrick asks, not recognizing the tune. Brendon smiles.

"It's my own song, This is Gospel." Patrick nods and Brendon looks at the time. His fingers stop playing.

"It's almost time for you mother's first day speech. Come on, students should be filling into the gym by now," Brendon says, walking to the door with Patrick following.

~~~~~~~

When they got to the gym, the whole room was being filled with teenagers. All the years were setting together. Brendon showed him where the 5th years were at and Patrick found a spot by three people he didn't know. He noticed by their uniforms that one was a werewolf, a vampire, and the last one was a witch. When he saw the power bands on their arms, his eyes widen. The witch was a level 6, and the vampire and werewolf were level 5. Their eyes trained onto him as he sat down and by their reaction Patrick assumed they noticed his power level.

"You're a level 7?!" The witch exclaims, shock present in his tone. Patrick nods.

"What are you a hybrid of? Besides angel, obviously that is clear," The werewolf asks, wanting to know more from the new student.

"Vampire. An Angel and a vampire. Though, I'm mostly angel. My dad was a angel and my mom is a vampire," Patrick answers, not revealing too much.

"Wow, that is a unique combination. Don't hear that everyday," The vampire added.

"I'm Patrick Stumph, and you three are?"

"Andy Hurley," The witch says.

"Joe Trohman," The werewolf states.

"Pete Wentz," The vampire answers. Just as Pete says that, Patricia comes out with a  microphone in hand.

"Hello students of Immortals High! I'm Patricia Vaughn, your new principal. I want this year to be special. I want you all to challenge yourselves, become a better version of you. I want you to inspire yourselves to be better. I know some of you won't take my words into consideration, but I want you to try. I believe that is enough motivation for one day, onto class!" Patricia finishes, getting an applause from her students. Patrick smiles at his mom. Pete turns toward Patrick, raising an eyebrow.

"Dude, why are you staring at Ms. Vaughn?" Patrick shakes his head.

"Cause. Anyway, it's time to go to class. See you all later!' Patrick announces, flying off toward his first hour, hybrid class.

~~~~~~~

"Ok class! Settle down!" Mr. Toro yells, his eyes flashing red, making the class shut up. "Ok, we have a new student with us," Mr. Toro announces, motioning toward Patrick.  "Would you come up please and introduce yourself?" Patrick nods, walking up toward the front of the class.

"Hi, I'm Patrick Stumph, I'm an angel/vampire hybrid. I'm a 5th year, level 7." That earns a reaction from the class. Patrick smiles and walks back to his seat.

"Thank you, Patrick. Now, let's start the class."

~~~~~~~

After 3 more classes, Mr. Way with Level 7 powers, Mr. Fuentes with Supernatural history, and Mr. Iero with Angel history, it was lunch. Patrick found the group of boys he was talking to earlier,and walked over to their table. He noticed a few other people there, some he recognized from his classes.

"Oh, hey Patrick! Come meet the rest of our friends!" Pete waves over. Pete points to a faerie, "This here is Mikey Way. His older brother teaches a level 7 class, as you already know." He points to a hybrid who Patrick saw in his first hour. "This here is Tyler Joseph. He is a ghoul/witch hybrid." Another he saw in first hour. Pete points to a reaper. "And last but not least, this here is Josh Dun. One of the only reapers in this school. They are all level 5 like me and Joe. There is one other person, but she isn't here today. I wanted to ask you, would you meet me after school for a duel?" Patrick blinks. He wants to duel with him? Has he gone mad?

"Dude, you're a level 5! He is two levels above you, what the fuck man!" Joe rants, but Pete shakes him off. Patrick smirks.

"Ok, why not now? Outside, 5 minutes." Pete nods, and walks off.

Ok, to clarify. How they know each other's level and year, is on their uniform, there are stripes. And how ever many stripes you have, that is your power level. On their collar, there are bars. Those represent years. Each species has a different uniform, too.