《Nineteen》

I kinda do feel like a pity party now, after writing that last author's note. But hey, had to get my thoughts out.

Also, this goes from 0-100 real quick
~~~~~~~

"Ok, before we walk in, I want you all to know he will probably want to mess with you," Pete warned, before opening the door to his house.

"Welcome boys!" Dracula exclaimed, walking down the stairs. Patrick, Joe, and Andy all smile at him. "And Pete, I can hear you through the door." Pete's face flushed red with embarrassment, while Patrick, Joe, and Andy all laugh.

(*evil laughter as I just thought of something dark and I'm going with it*)

"Come, come. Let's get to know each other. I don't bite that much," He jokes, walking into the living area. Pete rolls his eyes and follows his dad.

They all sit on the couches, Pete next to his dad, Joe and Andy on a loveseat, and Patrick is sitting in his own chair because of his wings.

Dracula gets a evil look on his face, as he stares at the three.

"Dad, whatever you are thinking, don't," Pete warns. His dad only smirks. It was dead silent, as the four were staring a him and he was staring at them, specifically Patrick.

Dracula uses his vampire speed to grab Patrick and lift him up in the air. Joe, Andy, and Pete all run up to them, but stop at the sight of the needle by Patrick's neck.

"Is that vervaine?" Joe asked, and Dracula nodded, turning his gaze over to Pete.

"I told you not to get closer," He said.

"It's not my fault I love him!" Pete argues.

"Aww, how cute. But, I have a vendetta against Michael. And word is, his one weakness is his son so," He jabs the needle into Patrick's neck, making him cry out in pain.

"You son of a bitch!" Pete yelled, running toward them. Dracula throws Patrick at Pete, and makes his get away. Pete catches Patrick, keeping him upright, but staring at the direction his father went.

"It hurts, Pete," Patrick croaks out, making Pete turn his gaze back to him

"We need to get him to Patrica, quickly," Andy notes, already walking out of the house, Joe and Pete following.

~~~~~~~

"PATRICIA! MICHAEL!" Joe yells, walking into Patrick's house. Andy and Pete walk in after, carrying a barely conscious Patrick.

Patricia and Michael come running down, eyes widen when they see the boys.

"What happened?" Michael asks, helping them carry Patrick to the couch.

"My dad shot him wihmth vervaine It's in his blood stream right now," Pete answered.

"It was quite a bit, too," Andy added. Michael had fire in his eyes, but his face showed worry for his son.

"Oh, and Patrick hasn't even had blood in a long while, his healing would be slower too," Patricia adds. Michael nods weighing in this information.

"I can get most of it gone, but he will still have some, and he would be weak for awhile," Michael stated. He looks over toward Andy. "Can you help me? I need more magical power for removing this much." Andy nods, walking over to Michael.

They start to mutter something, and Michael's hands take on a white glow.

After about 5 minutes, Patrick shoots up, eyes red and fangs elongated, breathing heavily. Patricia quickly hands him a blood bag, which he downs quickly.

"You good?" Joe asks, once Patrick finishes his second blood bag. He nods, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Still feel weak, but yeah. Better." He turns to Michael, and embraces him in a hug.

"Thank you, Dad," He mumbles. Michael was surprised by the reaction, but quickly hugs him back.

"I'll always protect you, Patrick."