《Fifteen》

"Ok, why are blood-bonds so rare?" Mr. Fuentes asked. It was review day, as they had a test tomorrow. Andy raised his hand and Mr. Fuentes called on him.

"Because they require a lot of magic and most people don't have the right spell," Andy answered. Mr. Fuentes smiles.

"That's right. Anyone want to tell me why blood-bonds were important during this time?" One student raised his hand.

"There was a war." He nods.

"Does anyone know what the war was about?" Pete raises his hand.

"It was a clan war. Between witches, vampires, and werewolves. The werewolves and witches were on the same side. The witches created a spell that linked  the werewolves together, stronger than a pack link, to make them stronger together. It worked, but there were complications. If one of the werewolves died, the other's bodies would shut down, trying to repair what was once there," He pauses and looks behind him at Patrick, Andy, and Joe. " It made it easier for the vampires to kill the remaining werewolves. So, the witches cut down on the amount in the bond, and eventually cut down on making binds altogether. They left the spell to a angel, and it wasn't seen again," Pete finished.

"Very good, Pete!" Mr. Fuentes exclaimed. "Does anyone know why the clan war started?" Patrick raised his hand.

"One of the elder witches was killed by a vampire." He nodded.

"How did the werewolves get involved?" Another kid raised their hand.

"The witches asked them. They knew the werewolves had a rivalry with the vampires and the werewolves were eager to help."

"Right! Seems like you all are prepared for tomorrow's test-" He was cut off by the bell ringing. He sighed and the students scrambled too get out of the class.

"Bye Vic!" Patrick exclaimed, walking by his desk.

"Bye Patrick."

~~~~~~~

Incase you are wondering, this is the same day as the last chapter

"So, I heard you three sent Weekes and Williams into the infirmary," Tyler said, pointing his fork at Pete, Andy, and Joe. They shrug.

"Had it coming. They hurt Patrick," Joe admitted, taking a sip of his water. Mikey, Ashley, Josh, and Tyler all winced.

"Oooo, hate to see what you did to them," Ashley said.

"Eh, they will probably be in there for a week at least. Vampires do heal fast," Pete stated. Andy shook his head.

"No, I put a spell on them that made them heal slower," Andy admitted, shoving salad into his mouth. The rest laugh. Patrick shakes his head.

"Guys, you didn't have to go that far, I just had the wind knocked out of me, and I landed on my wings. Yes, my back still aches, but still, I was barely injured," Patrick notes. Pete, Joe, and Andy roll their eyes while the rest of them had the eyes the size of the moon. *wink wink*

"Damn, I hate to see what you would do if it was serious," Tyler said.

"Much worse."

"They would probably be dead or close to it."

"Wouldn't have held back." They all said at the same time. Patrick rolls his eyes, laughing a bit. The four act like it's no big deal, but the rest just stare at them.

"You're serious?" Josh asks. They all nod, smiling a bit. They would do anything to protect the other. And Weekes and Williams now know that.

Well, I have no idea how I thought of all that. But hey, a chapter is a chapter!