《Forty Three》

"YOU'RE IN HOT SHIT PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ III!" Patrick yells. Pete stops what he was doing and stares up at the stairs. He had an idea about what happened, but he wasn't so sure. Patrick came stomping down the stairs, eyes red and fangs elongated.

"What did I do?" Pete's voice cracked, fear present in his voice.

"What you did," Patrick grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to his level. "Got got me fucking pregnant again!"

"Sorry?"

"Sorry doesn't cut it Pete! You knew damn well I didn't want another kid yet! We are about to release our 5th album! Go on tour in a month! We are only 26 and already have 10 year olds!"

"I know, babe. But, are you at least happy about the little one?" Patrick releases Pete shirt and his face goes back to normal.

"Yeah, I am. But, that still doesn't mean you're not in hot shit." Pete smirks.

"Oh, I know."

~~~~~~~

"Well, our manager says we should keep quiet for now," Andy says, putting his phone in his pocket.

"I thought you two weren't having anymore?" Joe asked. Patrick turn to Pete.

"Yeah, I thought we weren't either, but someone forgot what the fuck a condom was."

"Ok, I get it. In in deep shit." And and Joe are laughing.

"He has you under a lock and key, dude." Pete scoffs.

"No he doesn't!"

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that."

"Uncle Andy! Uncle Joe!" Aurora and Skylar exclaim, flying down the steps. Literally. Andy and Joe turn in time before the 10 year olds crash into them.

"Hey! Where is our hug?" Pete says, him and Patrick extending their arms out. Skylar and Aurora giggle and hug their dads.

"Did you get your homework done?" Pete asks. The twins nod their heads.

"Ok, then you can go play outside."

"Can we invite Bandit over?" Skylar asks, his face flushing red. Patrick and Pete smile.

"Of course, bud Let me call Gerard and ask him."

"Thank you dad!" Skylar says, quickly hugging him and running outside with his sister.

"He so has a crush," Joe notes. Pete and Patrick nod.

"Yeah, I know. It's cute though." Patrick says, grabbing his phone and calling up Gerard.

~~~~~~~

"Can you all go, please? You don't live here."

"We could. We are over here all the time," Andy notes.

"Yeah, well we are stuck with each other. Thanks to Patrick's mother." Patrick slaps Pete's arm.

"She had a very good reason too! And besides, we have grown closer throughout the years."

"Is your mood swings already happening?" Joe groans. Joe's hand goes up and slaps himself.

"Asshole," Joe mutters.

"I can do it again, Joe," Patrick notes.

"Joe, let's just go. See you all later."

"Bye Andy!" Pete exclaims. Andy a d Joe walk off to their car. Joe stops and turns around.

"Have fun with that morning sickness, 'Trick!" Joe exclaims.

"Hahaha fuck you."