《Twenty》

*clears throat* There is going to be some badly written smut in this chapter, and I blame Gaytrick_ for this amazing idea.
~~~~~~~

"Ok, you need to give him blood, not actual food, as it will quicken his healing and vampire side," Patricia instructed.

Pete volunteered to stay behind and help Patrick recover, and Patricia was ever grateful.

"Ok, he's still sleeping. Give him blood when he wakes up, please."

"Patricia I'll be fine. Now go, please," Pete said, walking her to the door. Patricia sighs and nods.

"Ok, call me if anything happens."

"I will. Stop worrying."

"Never," She smiles and gets into her car and finally drives off.

~~~~~~~

Patrick stumbles out of his room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty," Pete says from the couch. Patrick hums and walks to the kitchen. He grabs a banana, but Pete walks over and grabs it from him. "Nope. You gotta only do blood. You need to strengthen your vampire side, 'Trick," Pete reasons, grabbing a blood bag from the fridge and giving it to Patrick.

Patrick huffs, but nods and grabs the bag, downing it. Pete chuckles when Patrick whines that his bag was empty.

"You want another?" Pete asked, already walking to the fridge. Patrick frantically nods his head. Pete shakes his head, a smile on his face as Patrick downs the second one. "And to think you didn't want it." Patrick glares at him. Pete hold his hands up, "Hey, just saying. Now come on! We have a day to ourselves!" He runs over to the couch, putting on Netflix. Patrick shakes his head and smiles, calmly walking over to the couch.

~~~~~~~

Pete was trying to watch Supernatural, but his gaze kept going to Patrick. They haven't really talked about their kiss, or Pete's confession that he loves him. They both sat awkwardly, trying not to state the obvious.

Pete sighs," Patrick, we have to talk about this sooner or later."

"I know, Pete. We both love each other, what more is there to talk about?"

They're both silent, staring into each other's eyes, not even paying attention to the tv anymore. Pete leans in, Patrick doing the same until their lips meet in the middle. Pete moves his hands to cup Patrick's face, as they deepen the kiss.

The break the kiss, as they still had to breathe. Patrick looks into Pete's eyes, seeing lust. Pete sees the same thing in Patrick's.

(Oh my god, this is so bad 😅)

Pete grabs Patrick's hand and pulls him upstairs. He drags Patrick over to his bed, lightly pushing him down and crawling onto of him, resuming their kiss. Patrick tugs on Pete shirt, and he takes the hint, removing it.

Soon both of their clothes are off, leaving them in only boxers. Pete starts to trail kisses down Patrick's chest, sucking lightly in some spots, emitting a small moan from the hybrid. Pete smirks and sucks harder, definitely leaving a hickey. Pete slowly pulls down Patrick's boxers, making Patrick gasp as air hits his erection. Pete quickly removes his as well, resuming leaving marks on Patrick's pale skin.

"You ready?" Pete asks, his fingers hovering over Patrick's opening. He nods, and moans when he feels the stretch. Pete adds another finger, scissoring. Patrick whines at first, but it quickly turns into a moan when Pete brushed up against his prostate. Pete smirked, rubbing his fingers over that bundle of nerves.

"Just get on with it!" Patrick whines. Pete chuckles, removing his fingers. Patrick whines at the loss. Pete spits in his hand, pumping himself a few times before hovering over Patrick. "Please!" Patrick yells, making Pete smile as he pushes in. Patrick moans again at the stretch.

(And to think I'm listening to Church on repeat while writing this😏)

Pete pushes in to the hilt, moaning at how tight Patrick is. He pulls out almost all the way, and quickly slams into Patrick, making them both moan loudly. Pete starts thrusting (<-- That was the 666th word, btw) at the same rate, emitting moans from Patrick.

"Right there!" Patrick moans loudly, arching his back as Pete brushed up against his prostate again. Pete angles himself so he hits it every time.

"I'm gonna-" Patrick yells, coming onto both of them. Pete groans as he is close to his release also.

"Me too," He groans, thrusting a few more times, before moaning Patrick's name and shooting his come inside of him. He keeps thrusting into Patrick, riding out his high. Soon Pete pulls out, collapsing tok the sides of Patrick, both of them breathing heavily.

"Come on, let's go get cleaned up," Pete mumbles, pulling the both of them to Patrick's bathroom.

~~~~~~~

Joe and Andy, who were in Angel History when all of this was happening, had looks of both disgust and happiness o n their faces. Disgust as Pete and Patrick forgot to block put their feelings, and happiness because their friends finally got together.

So, I feel like I did really bad at that, and it was kinda awkward to write. But hey, I did it.

And to think I'm turning 15 in 15 days, and I just wrote smut for the first time.

Hoped you enjoyed it, or tried to!