《Twenty Øne》

"Patrick, honey, are you ok?" Patricia asks, concern lacing her voice as she knocks lightly on the bathroom door. Patrick had been throwing up the last few days, and Patricia was starting to grow worried for her son.

"I'm fine, Mom," He groans out, leaning against the wall.

"Can you unlock the door?" She asked. Patrick shuffled toward the door, unlocking it and being embrace by a hug as soon as the door opened. "How long?" She questions, making Patrick sigh.

"About a week and a half." Patricia nods, thinking it over.

"Any other symptoms?" Patrick stopps for a second, thinking.

"I've been hungrier than usual, and because of it, I have grown weight in my stomach area, but other than that, no." Patricia breaks the hug, looking Patrick in the eye.

"I know this is something you don't want to tell your mother of all people, but have you had sex?" Patrick blushes and nods.

"Yeah, with......um.....with Pete. But just once."

"When was that?"

"Um.....when he stayed over to help me recover. Why?" Patricia smiles at her son.

"Oh, I just think your body is taking your 'ability to create life' way to seriously." Patrick furrows his eyebrows.

"What does that mean?"  He questioned. Patricia's smile only widened.

"Patrick, I think you're pregnant."

A wild mpreg appeared! Please don't hate me! 

And, I'm sorry this is really short.