"Stay away from those boys. They might come after you if they know you helped me" I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts "they won't hurt me" little did I know it is completely wrong. he sighed before looking at me worriedly. "Trust me. I know them better than you and you wouldn't want to get in to this mess" I guess he is part of the other gang. "Why were they beating you anyway?" I changed the topic. "You wouldn't wanna know" he smirked at me. "whatever. I have to go now. Stay safe" he me gave me a small smile "Thanks for everything uh--" he looked at me "Y/n" I offered my hand to him. "Jaebum" he shook my hand. I took my bag and left the place after saying goodbye.

I cursed myself inwardly as I hurried to café. I am already late and he must be waiting for me. "Sorry I am late" he looked up to me "no problem" I was panting a bit since I ran a little.

"Let's buy something in case we get hungry later" we agreed on ordering cookies and chocolate. His home was very classy and clean. He told me his dad is working night shift so he won't be coming home today. His dad is a cop.

We both went to his room. He opened the laptop and sat on the ground before patting spot next to him. I sat in Indian style next to him looking at him. I decided to ignore everything happened in the alley for a while and concentrate on work with Kai. "Let's start with ideas for pictures. If we select a concept we can start work with camera"

We decided to look for model ideas in net. He was using laptop while I used my phone. After half an hour we got kinda tired. We decided to take a break. Kai was in the kitchen taking cookies. "Where is the bathroom?" he pointed to the hallway. "Its last door on the right" I nodded before going the way he told me.

I was admiring the interior of house when something caught my eye. A picture of him. I hastily went in to the room and started looking at the pictures. Everything about him was written there. Beside his picture some pointers were there. Below his picture some other pictures were tagged. One photo caught my attention. I have seen this man picture in Jaebum house. 

"Dad, we are supposed to go to shopping today" I was so furious at my dad for ditching me on our father daughter date. "Sorry honey. I got caught up in work" I sighed knowing how important his work is for him. "Send all the files to office. I already instructed the others on work" he gave the files to old man. "Don't worry sir. I will take care of these. Have fun on your date" he smiled at me before leaving.

"Who is he?" I asked dad once the man left. "he is working with us since last week for a deal. He is a good person" dad told me about him some more but I didn't listen much.

My mind was scattered everywhere. There is no way he works for him. Does that mean he is trying to find us? If it is so why were the boys beating him. I know my dad people will not betray him like that. Why does this man photo was in Jaebum house?  Do they work for him? If they are working with them that means they were beating Jaebum for me. Does that mean he know about me? It can't be true. Do the boys know about me?

"Y/n where are you?" it snapped me out of my thoughts. I can hear Kai voice from hallway. I ran out of the room before answering him. "I am here" he looked at me worriedly. "Are you ok?" I gave him a smile. "Why wouldn't I be?"

He wiped my cheeks. "You look pale like you have seen a ghost" I shook my head before giving him fake smile. "I just feel bit tired" I gave him the most possible excuse. I know he didn't believe me. But thankfully he dropped the topic.

He asked whether I still want to work on the project. He might have a doubt after seeing me I guess. I was also not in the mood to work anymore. My mind was going crazy with all the possibilities of things can happen.

I told him we can work later and decided to leave. He insisted on dropping me home but I declined. I need to be alone right now. Just when I thought everything could be fine things were getting more complicated.

I came all the way to here only to avoid him but I ended up making friends with his gang members. This couldn't get any worse now can it? If my brother and Mark find out about this they will change my school again. I am tired of running away. But if I stay here I might get all of us in to the trouble. I have to find out whether they are connected or not first. If it is true then I have to find a way to solve all this without making trouble.

I wandered around only end up at this place. It's their hangout spot. Jungkook brought me here couple of times. I sighed before going in. Boys were chatting loudly. It just has been an hour. They all look so happy and different "Hey so you finally came" Jia and Minjun dragged me to sofa where Hana was already sitting. I greeted them before sitting on the sofa.

I saw boys goofing around. They were all enjoying a lot while playing games. Jia and Minjun explained to me that they are having some bet to see who is the best in video games. As far I know Jungkook and V are really good at games. Now Jhope and Jin were playing game to decide who will go for next level.

Jimin won the rock, paper and scissor game and he will play final game directly. V ang Jungkook played the game and Jungkook won which is not a surprise. So now V and Jungkook were disturbing them so that they fail. Others were laughing at their silly poses. When V saw me, he came to me and sat beside me. "Are you feeling fine now?" I gave him a smile. "what you guys been up to?" he shrugged before grabbing a coke from the box. "Just playing here" I saw his knuckles were bruised lightly.

"what happened to your hand?" he covered his hand instantly. "I practiced boxing without gloves" I sighed knowing the fact he is lying about the fact but decided to ignore it. If they know its me I am sure they would have tried to kill me by now. That means they don't know the complete truth. So I decided to pretend like I don't know either. They were all laughing and in the end everyone decided to hit V who messed up the entire game. Jungkook and Jin were hitting V playfully while Jimin was imitating Jhope. Watching all these people in front of me I realized one thing. This is my life now. I am not running anymore.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Read, Vote and Comment :)

So Jaebum is in story.

Do you like GOT7 and If you do who is your bias?

~SN~Angel~