Part 65

A.N- told you I'd be writing more actively😉

Lizzie's PoV
People bombarded me, as they raced down the crowded corridors to the chaos outside, a fight. It was between 2 girls (bitch fights as they were called at our school) it was not until I got closer that I realised who it was, Yammy and Jemma. "Yammy, stop" I shouted running to her, "she's not worth it!". I dragged Yammy away from the vile Jemma, just as a teacher ran over. We sprinted to the bathrooms.
Y- I'm sorry Lizzie
L- Yammy what the hell was that!
Y- look I'm sorry ok, but she was calling you mentally unstable
L- oh yammy it's fine, don't let it get to you
Y- *sighs*
L- I don't, come here *hugs Yammy*
She smiled back at me just as a loud voice boomed over the speakers, "Would Yasmin please come to the headteacher's office". "Your call", I said to her as she walked off. I sighed and returned outside, to find Joel.
As I walked through the semi-empty hallways I felt a pact of eyes watching me, following me. I walked faster, picking up the pace. But I still felt the eyes. Too scared to turn around, I ran out of the doors, to fresh clean air. But then, nobody was outside. "Was it time to go in?" I began to think, "but i heard no bell". The I saw him again, my dad. His great muscular build was walking towards me, a knife sharpened and ready to hurl ,at me, in his hand. I walked back, gradually getting faster. I tripped, falling helplessly to the ground, he got closer and then- , "Lizzie!" Joel exclaimed, giving me his hand and whisking me up. I couldn't make it through break, it was most unlikely I would survive lunch and four more lessons too...