Part 53

A/n sorry for not updating guys. I'm not in the best mood so sorry if this is crap chapter :/ Do u guys ever feel so mad and annoyed with someone and don't really know why? Also don't ask me who it is, not telling :D includes irl friends too ;)

Lizzie's PoV
It was New Year's Eve eve and me and Joel were debating what to do. There were 2 options: massive party at Oli's or spend it with Joel's family. After lots of uming and areing we finally decided to go to Oli's. "It will be fun" Joel told me, I agreed and smiled at him. (a/n I'm so good at making everything cringe -.- ) I had the perfect outfit ready that I knew would blow Joel away.

The dress:

It wasn't the most "Lizzie" dress but it was hella cute, and pink! I paired it with some nude wedges and it was fabulous

Time skip to getting ready for the party

Still Lizzie's PoV
I easily slipped on my dress; it fitted perfectly. I chose a burgundy and pink sparkly eyeshadows and has fierce cat eye-liner to accentuate my blue eyes. For once I contoured my cheekbones and added more highlighter than I usually do. I put on my shoes and a thin gold kimono. Joel looked very handsome in some black ripped trousers, plain white t-shirt and a real black leather jacket. He also wore his black and white vans.

J- woahhhh Lizzie you look stunning
L- thank you but you look amazing too

They share a kiss and make their way to the party.

O- hello Jizzie, the cutest couple going
L- seriously is that what people call us now
J- really haha
O- yup *hands each a drink of alcohol*

"I can't see Yammy anywhere", I mentioned to Joel. "She can't drink because of the baby, idiot" he reminds me. I laugh and sip my drink.

After many drinks everyone at the party was soon very drunk. The music boomed louder and people danced on. Couples kissed like the world was gonna end and a few went into bedrooms giggling. Lizzie threw off her wedges and danced with Joel. Everyone sung, wether they sounded good or not. For one evening everyone was happy and at peace. Until...

"Oliver!, what is going on here!" a loud womanly voice boomed at Oli. "Sarah well there are some kids In the bedrooms you know" a slightly scared manly voice said. "Disgusting!" The woman identified as Sarah screamed, her shrill voice echoed through the house. "Shh quick" I beckoned to Joel. I grabbed and put on my shoes dragging Joel back to his through the back door.