Part 48

A/n wow can't believe we are at chapter 48 already! Credit to Syd_is_cute for the idea of this chapter. I'm deeply apologise for the lack of updates I have a plan on when I should update. Tonight I will try to update twice and either once or twice tomorrow. Then I shall write a Christmas special tomorrow or Christmas Eve to post on Christmas Day. I can't thank everyone enough for the support <3 xx

Lizzie's PoV
I had called Joel numerous times without any answer. I've lost Joel, all because of the stupid kiss I shared with Andrew- I don't want to talk about it. I don't understand what is happening I can't face the fact I've lost all my friends and my soul mate. I call yammy, no answer. Lauren, no answer. I call all my friends and no answer. I called them losers and now I feel so bad. Callum, Oli, Jess, Lauren, Bobby, Yammy, Kyle and especially Joel don't deserve anything like that. But you know whom deserves this?... Jemma! She caused this drama. I hate her, hate is a strong word but the right one.

Joel's PoV
5 million calls from Lizzie now known in my contacts as "cheater". I now don't hate Jemma anymore after what Liz... I mean Elizabeth did. She did the one thing that could hurt me, cheat on me. Jemma is now a thing of the past. I never want to see Elizabeth again, I've decided to move schools. To totally get her and all the drama out of my life. I told the gang all about what happened they were disgusted and shocked, they hate her now too. Deep down I miss her but also know it would be nearly impossible to love her again.

Lizzie's PoV
It was 1am and I lay in bed longing for Joel. For his soft hands and strong arms to be wrapped around me. His delicate lips to touch mine and mostly his hoarse voice whispering in my ear "I love you".