Part 9

The door opened and in walked Jemma. She seemed to be holding something that reflected in the dim light of what seemed to me, the caretakers cupboard!? As Gemma got closer Lizzie realised what was in her hand, a knife. It looked extremely sharp and she held it in a strong grasp- there was no chance of her dropping it. She slowly walked closer to lizzie, who was huddled on the ground in a corner, and was chanting: "Pink haired freak gonna die, pink haired freak gonna d...." and so on. She got close to Lizzie and held the knife up in the air, then threw it back down towards Lizzie. It landed right in....

STILL LIZZIE'S POV
"Lizzie, lizzie wake up" I heard a soft familiar voice saying. It was all a dream! Jemma hasn't tried to kill me. "Joel, I'm so happy your here!" I said pulling him into a tight hug. It wasn't awkward at all (well maybe a little) we hugged for awhile till he pulled away and asked me what was wrong. I told him all about the dream and he told me everything was going to be fine, then pulled me back into a hug. I saw Jemma walk past us (we were behind the sheds, I was surprised Joel knew to find me here), she had a disgusted and annoyed look on her face. Was she planning revenge, for real this time?...