Part 6

...Are so Freaking cute together!"I tell Callum. He agrees and tells me how obvious it is they like each-other. We decided to get them together but they needed to be close first and we had the perfect idea...

Joel's POV
After Jess and Callum finished talking we all decided to play truth or dare... We all sat down on 2 picnic blankets, which Yammy had brought, we sipped monster (a/n monster is monster energy a energy drink) and decided who would go first. Jess volunteered, "Joel truth or dare?" She asked me. "Err err dare?" I stuttered. "I dare you to stay alone with Lizzie for 2 hours while we all go downtown, meet back here at 8:30,k" she said. I nodded this HAD to be the best freaking dare, ever!

Lazy so gonna do it like a text but their talking
L=lizzie J=Joel
J= sooo just you and me
L=obvs dumbo (she giggles so cutely)
J= what ya wanna do?
L=I don't mind, race you to the swings...

Lizzie's POV
I can't believe Jess chose this dare, it's great. I'm kinda getting the feeling she did this on purpose however I don't mind maybe I can get Joel to like me or at least become
Close.

LE TIME SKIP TO ABOUT HALF 7 bc I can...

Lizzie and Joel had been getting on great and practically knew everything about each other! They'd also exchanged phone numbers.

Joes POV
"They should be back soon" Lizzie said. "Yeah" I agreed, " although I'm really enjoying spending time with you" I told lizzie. She blushed, it was so cute when she blushed. "Joel I need to tell you something"Lizzie stuttered," I really...

A/n ahaha another cliffhanger hehe -Isobella