Part 60

Holy Shit! We have got 6k reads! Never ever expected this ever! Thank you To everyone for reading my story and to GloomyDusk for always being there for me 💘🌎💕 ily Megana.

Joel's PoV
Jemma had been pestering me all night with useless texts of her trying to seduce me, I wasn't falling for it. I was just worried about Lizzie. I was barely eating and her mum wasn't doing too good either. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was the police.

J- Hello
P- hi are you Joel h*****
J- yes that's me
P- we have found your girlfriend
J- oh my god thank you thank you
P- but well you see
J- what's wrong
P- she's not well, in the head. The person who kidnapped her messed with her mind. It will take some time for her to get back to before.
J- *starts crying* can I come and see her at the station
P- yes we have rang her mum but she's currently away so is coming tomorrow
J- ok thank you

I sneak downstairs and open the front door. I am greeted by a spine- chilling breeze and I'm taken aback by it. I creep to my car and hop in, driving to the station.
When I arrive I hurry inside and feel a rush of warm air. I see a shaking figure sat on a seat infront of me. They have faded pink hair that's turned to brown and are as pale as I ghost. Their turquoise blue eyes shown no sign of anything. It takes me a minute to realise who it is, "Lizzie!" I rush to her and put my arms around her. "Huh, Joel" she whispers her lifeless eyes filling with colour. She grasps me and holds me tight, humming. I cry to myself reaslising I will never really get Lizzie back, not the one I first knew anyway. "I love you" she croakily whimpers. "I love you too" I softly reply.